• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fell down the stairs today.

jzgrace

Reaction score
I was going to the basement to get my laundry from the dryer when my right leg gave out on me. And I fell from the top of the stairs to the bottom. I called l&d right away and they told me to come in. I had contractions for 3&1/2 hours started out 4 minutes apart and got to 1 minute apart. Then slowed down. Thank God baby is good. Great hb and Movement. WHAT a scare!

Oh my god!! Glad you and bubs are ok. How scary!!

You poor thing!

I fell down with my first pregnancy, broke my tailbone and the second time I fell, I hurt my ankle. Luckily, he was fine. I'm so glad you and baby are too!!!! It is so scary when it happens :hugs:

Glad you and baby are okay! Stairs are the enemy when you can't see the steps below your feet!

Oh my goodness how frightening for you! I'm glad baby is doing ok, put your feet up and rest :hugs:

Thank you all. It was very scary. My husband was in the house and when I screamed for him he screamed my name so loud he could have won an award for best scream in a horror film. He told me to go easy on him next time. Today was not fun ive been so sore. And I literally slept the whole day. I was awake for a total of two hours. I wont take pain meds so I guess sleep is the best thing.

Sleep and a warm bath to sooth your muscles.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Oh you poor thing; I know just how you feel. I fell down the cellar steps last Thursday. Had a huge bleed and was terrified. All is fine now though; just battered and bruised.
Take it very easy the next week or so and no more trips down to the cellar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->