Fell down the stairs

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
I feel down the stairs this morning or more like slid ungracefully. Really hoping LO is ok. My bum appears to have come of the worst so i'm trying to think positively. Just another thing to worry about now.

:( hope you are ok! I'm sure LO is just fine. He/she is wrapped comfortably in its little bubble :)
If you start to feel any pains though, check with the hospital.

:hugs: must've given you a right fright xx baby is really well cushioned in there so try not to worry hun, unless as pp said if you get any pains or anything in which case get checked. xx

So sorry to hear about your fall! I hope your butt feels better soon!

I bet your LO is fine too!

Oh no. Hope you're feeling okay. Baby should be fine. I once slipped on dog drool in my kitchen at 20 weeks pregnant and landed really hard on my side and baby was okay.

Thanks everyone for the reassurance. I'm so annoyed with myself will be taking things a little easier for the time being.

If you picture tying 2 bed pillows around a pea, that's how protected baby is right now. I don't think you have any reason to worry unless you had something impact your lower belly very hard, which you didn't.

I know it's easy to be a little worried but I'm sure you're fine! I fell down cement steps when I was 7 months months, dd was totally fine!

Try not to worry baby is still small and tucked up in there, I had a car accident at 15 weeks and everything was fine. Like others have said, if there is any bleeding or pains get checked out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->