Fellow Garnets - will only be us left soon! December ladies...

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
How many of you are left? I read a thread earlier that said most of you went early but I imagine there are still a few of you overdue or just waiting for those Cmas babies!

Garnets, can you believe it's nearly our turn!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I may end up being a garnet if bubs is late, but for now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my little December star will come early or on time!

I'm still around too.. still baking :)

Think there are quite a few girls due around xmas still awaiting the arrival- maybe santa will help the storks out & there will be lots of bundled up new babies to be enjoying on xmas morning!

Eek, its so close now. Good luck to early garnets and Christmas cakes late or not.

hiya, im due xmas day, so ive got my fingers crossed he will be early, not counting on it though as my son was 16days late :hissy: going to have acupuncture xmas eve to get things going :thumbup:

I'm still waiting for my boxing day surprise. Might end up being a January surprise though!

If it snows I bet a lot of December/early Jan peeps go into labour - not because of the snow itself, but just because it will be a pain to get to the hospital - ah the joy of sods law!!! Tee hee

Hope everyone is coping OK - cold and slippy + huge bump is fun isn't it!? Tee hee xxxxx

theres still a lot of people due in Dec nd overdue. If my sweeps fail then ill be induced boxing day so i know baby will be here 26th/27th at least! :D

aww we really cant wait til shes here! wish it was sooner im so impatient! everyone is having their babies around me lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's amazing that it's nearly January - in some ways this pregnancy has taken forever but in others it has flown!

I'm a mid Jan garnet but am 37 weeks next week so who knows - perhaps I might be a December star after all - I have the bags packed just in case!

yay garnets :D

im shocked to see March Mummies in third tri!!!!! :o who would have thought!

good luck to all those Christmas cakes still cooking xxxx

There are very few Dec stars that came on time (only 1 or 2 so far) most have either been early or late. I never really thought that the 2 weeks either side that people said was that true, but we do seem to be proving the theory quite well!

If the garnets work like the stars you'll start to pop soon....

I can't wait for my lo to make an appearance! I'm so excited and impatient!!!

i wonder who from the Dec/ Jan babies will be born ON christmas day and new years day...

I really hope my one makes an appearance really soon. I don't mind becoming a Dec Star!

my mum thinks I will go into labour on my birthday which is 29th Dec! As baby is just so big and of course sods law........ infact lots of people think I will be early.... so if thats so I may end up with the December Stars! But it is going so fast x

I may be a garnet. I am due 31st dec!!!! So save me a space.
xxx

purplerat how do you like your bday being on the 29th? did you hate it or like it? might be my LO's bday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->