Fellow Garnets - will only be us left soon! December ladies...

I could go into January, being due on the 28th Dec :D

It's weird wondering if this will be my LO's first Christmas or not. Impatiently wanting the labour bit over.....

I'm still here, due 28th so i could end up being a garnet too!

i have one date of the 28th Dec and one of 3rd of Jan - depending which scan you want to go off!

the hardest thing is not knowing whether this is his first xmas or not... like snoopy

ohhh it really is getting so close... i cant wait till i see everyone who has been on here posting their own stories :D

Can't believe January is almost here. Little over a month to go and I could be a mummy!! :happydance::happydance: xx

Mrs Q I could've sworn you were a garnet :)

As soon as I'm 37 weeks I'll be trying all the tricks to give birth on time or even a little early :) I want to meet my baby boy!

OOh kimbobaloobob you and I are due the same day :D

I'm still lurking around, due on the 26th- the waiting is driving me nuts!!

:happydance: I can't wait to start seeing the garnet birth posts. I am sooo excited and can't wait now!! xx

purplerat how do you like your bday being on the 29th? did you hate it or like it? might be my LO's bday!

Well when I was a child I didn't particualy like it as many people would get me a 'joint' Christmas and birthday present, but now I don't really mind. Its quite nice to have something to look forward to once Christmas day is over :) My mum would always make sure we did something special and i got lots of attention so it wasn't all thrown in with Christmas and new year.

One year I had a 6 and a half birthday on the 29th June with a bouncy castle and a bbq and a magician in the garden which was great!!

Make a fuss of your LO if they are born around this time of year. Plus, a good way to spend their bday could be going to a Panto! I did this several times and loved it :)

im due christmas day, hoping she wants to come this week lol although i doubt it.i will prob be a january garnet.x

Yeah i will def do a seperate thing for her bday seperate from christmas, and not have the 'joint' thing, will probably celebrate her bday first week of Dec or first week of Jan. give my bank acc at least a week or 2's break inbetween the two! haha!!

lol good idea! When she is old enough you could always do the half birthday thing too.... I have never forgotten mine! x

I love the idea of a half birthday for lo born between now and mid Jan. My birthday is end of June and it made the year divide nicely in two :)

Some of us garnets might go early and have babies end december :winkwink: .. i doubt i will as im due 22nd but expected to have mine inbetween 15th-22nd lol but dont know yet see what happens ay x

I am supposed to be a garnet but will be having a December baby instead now - being induced Friday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->