Felt my baby!

CapitalChick

Mommy to 1 and preggo!!!
Reaction score
I'm loving this...I'm feeling my baby moving. They're, like, the tinyest, softest, lightest little pokes, but I'm pretty sure they're my little one!! I cannot wait for them to get stronger!

just wait until your baby is kicking you in all the wrong places...ouch! :lol: it is wonderful though! however i admit i screamed once this week from baby kicking pain :rofl:

It is brilliant when you can finally feel the baby move! Of course, with Jonah when it got to the stage where it would hurt sometimes, I'd just tell him that I'd ground him on sight if he didn't knock it off. :blush: Not that he ever listened, and I sincerely doubt this one will, either!! :rofl: Painful or not, I just love that reassurance that the little one is active and alright.

its amazing feeling they get stronger just wait til you get your 1st foot in the rib

Awww...congrats Sweetie! :cloud9:

It's an absolutely brilliant feeling, isn't it! They'll get stronger and stronger...I haven't got to that stage where it hurts yet mind so I still get very excited about it!! :happydance:

Its absolutely awesome, hey? I love it. Congrats, it only gets better from here.

Brilliant isn't it? I'm sitting here now and LO is ticking away inside!! :happydance:

congrats. Peanut is giving me a right good kicking already, OH felt itlast night too- said it was like someone poked him, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->