Felt the baby!! I think....;)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by NewlywedTTC, Apr 24, 2009.

1. NewlywedTTC

NewlywedTTC Well-Known Member

So I believe I started to really feel the baby yesterday, at 18+2. It was down low, beneath my belly button. And it was like muscle twitches (like I've heard described) but also a combo of butterfly.
    At work I sit at my desk and that's when I mostly felt it. But it wasn't gas and it was off and on through the day, though not constant. Once I thought I felt a good jab. Maybe a little kick? It was soft though. I sneezed (when I sneeze it sounds like a cat and it's between 5 and 9 times at once) and felt a little twitch, twitch, twitch. Don't think the baby liked it :)
    Today I haven't felt much, but I'm sure that's normal in the beginning of feeling things. Isn't it? At night I go to bed and lay quietly and try to feel it but it doesn't really move yet at night :( And I mostly feel it when I'm sitting down. Not sure why. But I know now that I've felt it it's just going to start to get stronger :happydance: I'm sooo excited!
    And we have our gender scan on Tuesday at 8 AM. It's a GREAT week!!!

2. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

yay on feeling bubs best feeling in the world

3. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

congrats hun its the best feeling ever isnt it!

4. steph1505

steph1505 Well-Known Member

Aaaw! Congratulations!! Every movement just feels amazing!! Wont be long til its proper wee kicks in the stomach your getting :D

5. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

congrats! :) x