Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Wonderful news that the spotting stopped,in my opinion and i'm not very good at these tests posted online but yours does look much more darker,its still pretty early,I think you should go get the second beta,if anything its good for your peace of mind

I agree, I would have another beta for peace of mind.. then no more testing if it comes back normal! Your urine may have been diluted, that would give you faint results when they would normally be darker ( if it wasn't FMU ) and if the spotting has stopped that's a great sign!

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for inviting me to this thread!

And congrats Mommyberry! So so happy for you!

Well here is my story...

Started TTC 06/2011
Had about 4 periods over the next 6 months then they stopped completely in 12/2011
Was diagnosed with PCOS in early 05/2012
Found out I was pregnant 06/2012...even though no period for 6 months
Miscarried 2 days later due to low progesterone
Did nothing for the next 6 months
5 rounds of Clomid 1/2013-5/2013 - all BFN
Natural for a few months - all BFN
1st round of Femara 5 mg 11/2013 - BFN
Natural 12/2013 - BFN
2nd round of Femara 5 mg 1/2014 - BFN
Just started my 3rd round of Femara - 7.5mg
Currently on CD 4...started the Femara yesterday
I am also taking baby aspirin daily and using Softcups...I use them every time we BD no matter what part of the month it is. I use OPK's starting around CD11 and this cycle plan to add preseed to the mix.

I so look forward to getting to know everyone on this journey!

Welcome Kantny!! Have you had success ovulating in the past using Femara??

Berry ~ any news hon??

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for inviting me to this thread!

And congrats Mommyberry! So so happy for you!

Well here is my story...

Started TTC 06/2011
Had about 4 periods over the next 6 months then they stopped completely in 12/2011
Was diagnosed with PCOS in early 05/2012
Found out I was pregnant 06/2012...even though no period for 6 months
Miscarried 2 days later due to low progesterone
Did nothing for the next 6 months
5 rounds of Clomid 1/2013-5/2013 - all BFN
Natural for a few months - all BFN
1st round of Femara 5 mg 11/2013 - BFN
Natural 12/2013 - BFN
2nd round of Femara 5 mg 1/2014 - BFN
Just started my 3rd round of Femara - 7.5mg
Currently on CD 4...started the Femara yesterday
I am also taking baby aspirin daily and using Softcups...I use them every time we BD no matter what part of the month it is. I use OPK's starting around CD11 and this cycle plan to add preseed to the mix.

I so look forward to getting to know everyone on this journey!

Yes Welcome,we can use all the encouragement we can get,
sorry for your loss ,we hope that the 3rd round is the charm
:hugs:

Nightnurse & Wantabby - I called my doc and she asked me to hold off. She didn't order the test for me. She asked me not to worry too much about all this and just eat healthy and sleep it off. Instead of Feb 12th she may do my scan a little more early to see that all is well. So she asked me to call on the 10th and check with her. As of now... just Fxed!

Kantny - Welcome aboard! Sending some positive vibes your way.... let this cycle be THE one for you!

Well try to stay calm. As long as you aren't bleeding do your best not to worry!! Sleep and be sure to take your prenatal vitamins!! :dust:

Thank you Wantabby... I'm trying to take my mind off whatz going on inside.

And then I noticed the outside... I'm only 5 weeks now.... but I seemed to have bloated a loooootttt!! It is not that I was thin earlier... just that...I'm big now. I'm not really eating for two yet.

This is my 4w6d bloat!

Attachments

• 4w6d - 03.jpg
    4w6d - 03.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 11
I totally agree,TRY to say calm and enjoy every little moment,lol,gosh you look really PG there,lol,excellent cant wait for it to be the real deal,lovin it,keep us updated with the good news

How long after taking the Femara are you supposed to ovulate? I'm starting to think that I may need a stronger dosage because I don't think the Femara worked. I'm on CD 17 and still haven't ovulated, I was hoping this cycle would be shorter...

Andi, this is my first round of Femara, so I'm not sure. I have taken Clomid several times and my ovulation day would vary from cd16 - cd 19 so just keep bd'ing!

Well over here I'm gearing up to ovulate!! Woo!! And guess what... EWCM..yes EWCM!!!!!!! Already!!! I'm loving this Femara right now. I NEVER get ewcm!! :happydance:

Thank you everyone!

Andi86-I beleive I ovulate around Cd19 on Femara so just keep bding and if you are using OPK's keep doing that also!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Mommyberry-did you go for your scan today? How did it go?

Today is cd12 had my mid cycle ultradound looks like I have 1 follie 21mm, 6.2mm lining going to trigger tonight then IUI on Wednesday. My last cycle cd13 I was on clomid only had 1 follie 18mm. Hopefully my 1st round of femara works!

I was so nervous before yesterday's scan... and when I went I had goosebumps before the doc said those fabulous words... "I can see the sac right in the middle of the uterus!"

I saw my precious 3mm baby sac sitting right there with no qualms. It was lovely! Doc told me that everything was alright and that the pain might have been the bowel movements. And thatz how my first scan was to be! Eeeekkk!!

I'm asked to come back on the 20th for the heartbeat scan... yay!!

Kantny - Thatz how it was! :blush:

Wantabby - Lot of sexy time ahead of you! Go girl!! :sex:

Xpinky - Did they give you any progesterone? Because 6.2mm is actually a bit less for a lining to be able to hold the embryo... it needs to be atleast 8mm. In that stage I was given Vit E supplements along with progesterone for support. You might wanna ask you doc for it and start using it soon after the trigger.

I was so nervous before yesterday's scan... and when I went I had goosebumps before the doc said those fabulous words... "I can see the sac right in the middle of the uterus!"

I saw my precious 3mm baby sac sitting right there with no qualms. It was lovely! Doc told me that everything was alright and that the pain might have been the bowel movements. And thatz how my first scan was to be! Eeeekkk!!

I'm asked to come back on the 20th for the heartbeat scan... yay!!

Kantny - Thatz how it was! :blush:

Wantabby - Lot of sexy time ahead of you! Go girl!! :sex:

Xpinky - Did they give you any progesterone? Because 6.2mm is actually a bit less for a lining to be able to hold the embryo... it needs to be atleast 8mm. In that stage I was given Vit E supplements along with progesterone for support. You might wanna ask you doc for it and start using it soon after the trigger.

My RE didn't give me any progesterone just left the clinic with a trigger shot. Was your lining over 8mm? I was a little bummed I only had 1 follie. Did you have your IUI 2 days after the trigger shot?

We BDed almost everyday since trigger shot. I didn't have to IUI. Mine was about 6.5mm, 3 days before trigger shot. Thatz when my doc started me on Vit E supplements saying it has to grow to 8mm by trigger. By the time I ovulated 2 days after the trigger shot, I was 8.5mm and that day started Progesterone vaginal suppositories.

Hmm I wonder why he said my lining looked fine. He mentioned something about it being triple layer (I think he said layer) not sure what that means. How many dpo did you start testing? You are lucky you produced 2 mature follies!

Triple line is how they measure the lining. It is the same for everyone. But I guess your doc would know better than me about your treatment plan so you should trust his judgment. In yesterday's scan my lining was about 13mm.

I tested on 10DPO first... it was BFN. Tired of seeing BFNs, I went in for beta HCG on 14DPO and lo.... 84.83... preggers!!!

Yay Berry!! I'm so happy everything looked good!!

I think I O'd! :happydance:have a temp rise after a dip on CD19....waiting to see if those crosshairs show up on my chart in the next couple days. Femara may be working:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->