Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Nightnurse

Engaged Sept.5th & TTC#1
Reaction score
What Dosage are you taking ?

What Days did you take?

Update when you O (if you O'd )

Testing date ?

Symptom spotting

Keep us posted about your general progress...

Here is to Femara BFP's for 2014

:dust::dust::dust:

Nightnurse- onto round 4 [-o<

mommyberry =Febuary 3rd (First Round ):bfp: :cloud9:

PrayingMom

xpinky-moving on to cycle 3

Andi86- March 27th :bfp: (Second round):happydance:

wantababy
-Femara cycle April 14' 5mg = MC 4w5d.. :angel:

Kantny09- 7.5mg (cycle 3 ) :bfp: March 17th turned into an :angel:Natural :bfp: April 14th :happydance:

CrystalRN

haleiwamama- trying clomid next cycle

rocko

Jennuuh-cycle 4, 5mg,+Menopur +IUI = :bfp: May 2nd :happydance:

Babydust2YOU

Buckwheat77- March 23rd :bfp: (First Round) :cloud9:

Ttc mom

LaurenVNYC

Shilo-First round of Femara. 2.5mg:bfp: May 3rd :happydance:

froggyfrog-

VivianJean-

katiecakes-

Cowgirl07-

IGrowEmXL- 7.5 mgs-

MsBee21niya-

SCgirl- First round,5mg,:bfp:May 2nd :happydance:

Shaybe Baby--:bfp: May 9th :happydance:

Wannapeanut2-

Wantaminime-

Tidy- 4th cycle ,5mgs -

Swtpinkbabi-1st Cycle Femara+ Metformin +IUI -:bfp: May 2014:happydance:

HearMyPrayers-12.5mg of femera/ovidrel

ebonaskavi-

futurebbmoma-2,5mgs

Melindawntsbb

Renaendel

Hopethisyear

kjg123

I am awaiting AF to start taking my first round of Femera,will update

Hey there Nightnurse!

Let's be cycle buddies! We're TTC #1 since about a year. Was on Clomid earlier and that messed up my uterine lining and I'd gone through 2 chemicals over the last year.

I'm on Femara this cycle for the first time. Cycle started on Jan 6th. I was on Femara 2.5mg x2 for 5 days... CD2 to CD6.

I guess this cycle is a longer one this time coz it was not until CD15 that my follicles grew the right size. And yeah... I have 2 mature follicles at 20mm and 17mm on CD15 :) Heard that is quite normal on Femara cycle with about 5% chances of fraternal twins.

So on CD15 I took the trigger Ovidrel and I'm more than sure that I O'ed yesterday CD17 coz my tummy hurt like hell. The whole of yesterday I was yelling in pain. However, I avoided taking any meds coz I'd really hoped something good is happening down there.

DH and I were onto it starting CD8 and everyday / alternate day, just to make sure not to miss the window and make the egg swim in a pool of sperm.

Today is CD18 and 1DPO and I'm so hoping that it works this time! Made an appointment for Jan 28th when they'll do my bloodwork for Serum Progesterone level.

So what's your story?

Truck loadsa baby dust to you!

WELCOME !!!! nice having you

Copied of a friends new thread...

My name is Nightnurse
I'm 35+ DF is 41
Together for 15 years
NTNP for 12 seriously LTTTC 4+ years
Never been PG as far I know

DH may have issues but living in the caribbean its hard to get answers

Did 2 so called SA's but when I looked at the results no where on it says how the swimmers are,so I assume in the word of his doc that they maybe be a problem ,but he says he does have some sperm,god I only need 1
I had bloods done and all is well there

In 2011 I asked my GP if I could try clomid,

2011 did 3 round of 50mgs clomid = BFN
2012 did 3 rounds of 50mgs clomid = BFN
2013 did 4 rounds of 100mgs clomid =BFN

even tried Soy Isoflavens = BFN

Now here we are in 2014 waiting for AF to start to try 5mgs of Femara

Finished my Femara today so now on to the fun part :sex:

Hey ladies can I join.

My story first pregnancy- natural ended at 21 weeks due to weak cervix April 2012
Second pregnancy -femara 2.5 x2 cd 3-7 +opk cd14 and BFP dpo 16 m/c 7w+4days Nov 2013

Second round of Femara Dec +opk cd16 BFN
Third round I haven't gotten a +opk yet it's CD 21 . I have a doctors appt in the morning to make sure I didn't O. If this turns a to be a bust they are gonna up my femara and I may do trigger shot.

I did two rounds of clomid back in 2013 both was fails and terrible .

Welcome Prayingmom... Lets hope for the best this cycle! I had gotten 2 BFPs earlier... but the beans just left me soon after. I'm on Femara for the first time and its just about testing time for me.

Just hoping to get a BFP with a really really sticky bean this time around! :dust:

I call femara my lifesaver I got BFP first round, even tho I m/c I think bc of my eggs wasn't mature enough.

But GL and tons of baby dust and praying for sticky little beans.

Instead of the regular poasing.... I went for beta and it is 84.83!!! :bfp: :happydance:

I AM PREGNANT!!! :wohoo:

I am actually scared and it might really take me sometime for all this to sink in! I'm really overwhelmed right now! :D

Since I had 2 chemicals earlier doc told me that she will confirm my pregnancy only after hearing that little ticker on the 6th week! Totally F'xed that this is a super sticky bean!

All you ladies thanks for helping me get through my TWW and lot of sticky dust to all of you! :dust:

Hey ladies can I join.

My story first pregnancy- natural ended at 21 weeks due to weak cervix April 2012
Second pregnancy -femara 2.5 x2 cd 3-7 +opk cd14 and BFP dpo 16 m/c 7w+4days Nov 2013

Second round of Femara Dec +opk cd16 BFN
Third round I haven't gotten a +opk yet it's CD 21 . I have a doctors appt in the morning to make sure I didn't O. If this turns a to be a bust they are gonna up my femara and I may do trigger shot.

I did two rounds of clomid back in 2013 both was fails and terrible .

Welcome,sorry for your losses,hope your stay is short with a nice BFP :hugs:

Instead of the regular poasing.... I went for beta and it is 84.83!!! :bfp: :happydance:

I AM PREGNANT!!! :wohoo:

I am actually scared and it might really take me sometime for all this to sink in! I'm really overwhelmed right now! :D

Since I had 2 chemicals earlier doc told me that she will confirm my pregnancy only after hearing that little ticker on the 6th week! Totally F'xed that this is a super sticky bean!

All you ladies thanks for helping me get through my TWW and lot of sticky dust to all of you! :dust:

:happydance:
CONGRATS !!!!

Nice number,will you be going for more betas? are you on progestorone? what date do you go back?Would you mind sticking around and lending us some moral support and we'd love for you to update us with your progress

HAPPY 9mths

I'm currently taking femara cycle days 3-7. My mid cycle ultrasound is next Monday hopefully I have mature follicles!

CONGRATS !!!!

Nice number,will you be going for more betas? are you on progestorone? what date do you go back?Would you mind sticking around and lending us some moral support and we'd love for you to update us with your progress

HAPPY 9mths

Nightnurse - Ofcourse I'll be right here for you ladies! After looking at my Beta my doc said it is off the charts for CD30 and I don't need any more betas. As for progesterone, I'm on Crinone 8% vaginal suppositories.

I would be going for an early pregnancy scan on 12th Feb when I'll be five and a half weeks to see if the GS is in the uterus or in the tube. A week later I'll go back to check for the heartbeat! I'm still F'xed that everything turns out good and nice this time.

Yes ladies do keep us updated and please feel free to post scan pics,just love all the positive vibes going on

AFM: Nothing much going on with me other that trying to schedule some much needed BD'ING with my DF,seems like these days my drive is way up and his is way down,wish me luck

Congrats mommyberry!

This is my first cycle with Femara. We are ttc #1 and have been trying since Nov 2012. I was diagnosed with PCOS in September. So far no other issues that we are aware of. My husbands sperm are swimming normally. We had a chemical pregnancy in May last year at 4 weeks. Currently im on CD 13,and it doesnt look like ive ovulated yet. I took 2.5 mg of Femara on CD 3-7. Im supposed to get blood work on CD 21, 28, 35 to check my progesterone levels. Hoping this works for us. Good luck ladies!

Thank you ladies!

A little brown discharge yesterday.. and ofcourse I panicked and called my doc. She tried to calm me down said that it was common and I need not worry.

Since it is too early now... she asked me to come on Feb 12th when I'm 5w3d to see how / where the sac is attached. Fxed. I really need this to be a sticky sticky one!

Hey ladies!! I'm on my first round of Femara 2.5. I took mine on days 4-8. AF came late Monday night and my pharmacist had to order my meds, and they came in on Thursday. I took it as soon as I got to my car.. Lol!! I was stressing about starting late, I think it will be ok though.. I had my pre ovulation LH & FSH checked today. Results will be in Friday. I will start OPK's on Sunday CD 13 ( I usually o on CD 18 ) & I will start temping tomorrow..

Congrats mommyberry!

This is my first cycle with Femara. We are ttc #1 and have been trying since Nov 2012. I was diagnosed with PCOS in September. So far no other issues that we are aware of. My husbands sperm are swimming normally. We had a chemical pregnancy in May last year at 4 weeks. Currently im on CD 13,and it doesnt look like ive ovulated yet. I took 2.5 mg of Femara on CD 3-7. Im supposed to get blood work on CD 21, 28, 35 to check my progesterone levels. Hoping this works for us. Good luck ladies!

Welcome and thanks for joining us,sorry for your loss,good luck and keep us updated with your results

Thank you ladies!

A little brown discharge yesterday.. and ofcourse I panicked and called my doc. She tried to calm me down said that it was common and I need not worry.

Since it is too early now... she asked me to come on Feb 12th when I'm 5w3d to see how / where the sac is attached. Fxed. I really need this to be a sticky sticky one!

sorry that you have to go through that you dont have to tell us its scary as hell,let us know if the spotting stiops and cant wait until you see the doc for scan ,everything will be just find ,looking forward to hearing and seeing all about the threads first Femara baby :hugs:

Hey ladies!! I'm on my first round of Femara 2.5. I took mine on days 4-8. AF came late Monday night and my pharmacist had to order my meds, and they came in on Thursday. I took it as soon as I got to my car.. Lol!! I was stressing about starting late, I think it will be ok though.. I had my pre ovulation LH & FSH checked today. Results will be in Friday. I will start OPK's on Sunday CD 13 ( I usually o on CD 18 ) & I will start temping tomorrow..

Hi thanks for joining us,so glad that you were able to get your femara in time,the timing is just time as then is when I also took mines too,so your good,let us know the results and feel free to post you O testing although I know nothing of tempting,but we just may learn something,lol,good luck

:sex: on February 2nd ...3 days until possible O
:sex: on February 4th ...possible O
:sex: on February 5th ...CD 14
:sex: on February 6th ...CD 15

Hopefully will give DF some more of the good good tonight and tomorrow,lol not gonna miss this egg for anything :blush:

Spotting stopped alright :winkwink:

But I have a new concern. I got to know about my pregnancy on 4th (14DPO) through Beta which was 84.83. Today is 17DPO and just for the heck of seeing the double lines I poased and got a very very very faint line :( I was expecting a good dark line and this is what I get! :dohh: I'm now worried if the beta is not doubling like it should? Doc said there is no need for another beta for me... but looks like I'll go for one anyways.

I really had to tweak the pictures to be able to see even that.This is disappointing! :nope:

Attachments

• 7Feb2014-17dpo - Tweaked.jpg
    7Feb2014-17dpo - Tweaked.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 7Feb2014-17dpo - Tweaked2.jpg
    7Feb2014-17dpo - Tweaked2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics