Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Hmm may have spoke to soon...temp went down again. Waiting a few days to see whats going on...ill just keep BDing till it happens.

Berry-Glad to hear your scan went well,looking foward to the next one
Andi- yes BD until you drop,i've read that women have went to the docs and have them say they didnt O then to get a positive HPT a few weeks later
Everyone else-cant wait until the testing begins,lol

AFM: been sick with diarrhea but no vomiting and no one seems to know whats wrong but its getting better now at least i hope so but everyone seems to think i'm PG,is that really a sign,had my SIL tell me that was a symptom when she was PG with my 5 year old nephew but never really hear anyone say so,googled it and some women do have it,but,i dont feel like this is it have no other symptoms have a few more days until AF arrives so hoping that everyone else is right this will update

Keep Bd'ing Andi!! That's what I'm doing.. I keep waiting for a temp increase.. but none yet!!

Nightnurse, I don't know about that being a symptom?? But if your SIL had it then it could be?!?! I hope it is!

According to my chart I O'd when I originally thought. I'm 3dpo, so the wait begins. Usually my temps go up higher quicker so that's why I didn't think I did. I'm guessing its different because of the Femara. Praying this is our month!

This is my first round of Ferama~hoping its the only one Ill need! Felt a little crappy due to the med but its my first fertility med so nothing to compare it too. Going for u/s on sunday and then iui. Best of luck to you all

Well I hoe you ovulated Andi!! I think I may be ovulating late. No temp rise yet. I woke up earlier than normal today so my temp may be off??

I dont think it is either,lol,but I googled it and the women say its to do with hormone changes,sorta like vomiting,but thats far and few

Well I hoe you ovulated Andi!! I think I may be ovulating late. No temp rise yet. I woke up earlier than normal today so my temp may be off??

I use this site:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

...when I wake up early or on weekends when I want to sleep in a bit cause I temp at 5:30 am on days I work. As long as you take your temp as soon as you wake up its pretty accurate. I just keep it bookmarked on my cellphone.

I used that calculator to adjust my temp, and I got crosshairs. So I apparently ovulated.. woo?!? I hope I covered myself.. I'm nervous now... :(

You BD a couple days before and the day after...i would say you have a pretty good chance. Have a happy tww!

Hello everyone!

Seems like everyone is doing well! I just got back from a 5-day vacation in New York! Hubby surprised me with a trip for Valentine's Day and we renewed our vows in Times Square!

So I am on CD14 and have no idea if I have O'ed. I decided I wasn't going to use OPK's while we were on vacation and I don't temp. But I made sure we have been bd'ing about every other day and we are using preseed and softcups. I think I have a pretty good feel on my body signals and don't think I have O'ed yet. I am going to get some OPK's today and start testing. I usually O pretty late in my cycle so I am counting on that even though my dosage of femara was raised this cycle.

Congrats on renewing your vows,hope you BD'ed enough

Well I guess i'm the next hopeful as i'm now waiting to see if AF will appear,not feeling too optimistic as I dont have any symptoms and do have quite a few as AF draws near,really hope thjis is it but I really doubt it

Thanks Nightnurse!

So I just went to the bathroom and low and behold...EWCM! I didn't have a chance to stop last night for OPK's but going to tonight and make sure DH and I bd as much as we can over the next few days! Really really really praying this is our month!

How is everyone else doing?!?

Kantny- Congrats on renewing your vows! That's very romantic of your husband to surprise you like that. FX for you that this is your month.

Nightnurse- not everyone has symptoms right away so you never know! your not out until AF shows.

AFM- I have had very mild/dull cramps the last few days that kind of feels like AF cramps except I'm only 7dpo so its to early for that. Hoping this is a symptom!

I wanna follow this thread! We been TTC for 1 year with no success... Did 1 round of Clomid 100mg and it didnt take... Doctor put me on Femara this month because he said my lining wasn't so great last time on Clomid... but lining turned out to be the same for both, 7.1mm... does any one know if thats good or bad?

Idk, for some reason I don't trust Femara as much as Clomid, it's just a gut feeling... but I hope I'm wrong... so i need to follow some Femara success stories to cheer up!

I wanna follow this thread! We been TTC for 1 year with no success... Did 1 round of Clomid 100mg and it didnt take... Doctor put me on Femara this month because he said my lining wasn't so great last time on Clomid... but lining turned out to be the same for both, 7.1mm... does any one know if thats good or bad?

Idk, for some reason I don't trust Femara as much as Clomid, it's just a gut feeling... but I hope I'm wrong... so i need to follow some Femara success stories to cheer up!

According to my doctor and stories from people on this site, a lot of people who don't respond to Clomid have better luck with Femara. Fx for you.

Kantny - Such a wonderful surprise! I like this idea of renewing vows... Will plan something on this lines with my DH too :haha:

Andi, Wantabby, Nightnurse, Kantny - Truly hoping this is your month! F'Xed

Haleiwamama - I was put on Femara for the very reason of lining thickness. And it damn well worked for me. This is my first round on Femara and lo... I got a :bfp: :happydance:
So don't worry too much... just keep BDing and having all positive thoughts!

Thanks Andy86 and Mommyberry, i hope you guys are right... I'll find out next week whether it worked or not....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->