• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

First signs of AF are here (Feb 19th ) so I guess its on to cycle 2 of Femara,just not too sure how to get it as doctor didnt give me a repeat and as its a free clinic its really busy,so i'll have to sneak in and tell him that he was suppose to give me another prescription of repeats this time,not even sure if he's working as he wasnt at work last week,tried calling but got transfered to different departments,will try again tomorrow,hope I do get it

Sorry to hear about AF nightnurse! You can also try calling your pharmacy and they should be able to send a refill request to your doctor. That might expedite it a little. Hope you get your second dose in time!

Hey ladies!!

Nightnurse~ did af show? If she did have you gotten your meds??

I am just in tww limbo. I had my progesterone checked on 7dpo it was 15.8 so I ovulated for sure! Just waiting to see if AF shows or hopefully not!! I have a question, do any of you have sore boobs after ovulation on Femara? I have had them since ovulation ( I usually get them the week before af ) so they are a week early..lol!

I didn't have sore boobs until about 2 - 3 days ago... so it is in the 6th week. It is different from person to person so you never know. Early signs are good! I hope this means beanie is sticking!! Good luck!

Yes so AF did come,got the refill bur the pharmacy wanted to check with the doctor because apparently the recommended dose is 2.5mgs,but thankfully they didnt get him,so I told them last time I got the 5mgs after checking they brought it out to me,so took my first 2 pills today doing cycle days 3-7

Who is next to test or await AF (or not) ?

mommyberry didnt you have a doc appointment or something?

I do! Scan in another 4 hours for checking the heartbeat. So nervous!

I'm feeling sick just thinking about the scan! I hope we see the flicker right!

Well good luck better yet cant wait to see baby pics

Yay! I'm on :cloud9: !!! 165 beats per min! Such a precious thing to see! I feel so blessed! Measuring dot on with my ovulation date at 6w3d! I'm at my in laws' to make an announcement. Will post the picture when I get back home. Thank goodness for early scans!!! Will upload video too if this interface allows. :happydance:

Glad to hear the scan went great. How are you planning on telling the family?

Yay! I'm on :cloud9: !!! 165 beats per min! Such a precious thing to see! I feel so blessed! Measuring dot on with my ovulation date at 6w3d! I'm at my in laws' to make an announcement. Will post the picture when I get back home. Thank goodness for early scans!!! Will upload video too if this interface allows. :happydance:

Excellent cant wait :happydance:

Here are the pics! First one shows my darling 5.2mm baby and the second one with a tiny ring is the yolk sac. They were seen in different angles so 2 different pics. Unable to upload the heartbeat video though! :shrug: It says file too large! :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_0819.2014-02-23_022822.jpg
    IMG_0819.2014-02-23_022822.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0821.2014-02-23_023036.jpg
    IMG_0821.2014-02-23_023036.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
Omg so exciting! Love the pics mommyberry. I'm a little jealous...I cant wait till im looking at my own ultrasound pics. Congrats again on your little bean. Have a h&h 9 months.

Oh my Gosh how fantastic!!!!! congrats congrats congrats,lets hope we all can join you soon,keep us updated

Hey ladies we need your updates,what going on with you?

AFM: On day 4 of my second round of 5mgs of Femara

Loving the pics berry!!

I am on 11 dpo.. just waiting it out I won't test until 16 dpo ( if af doesn't show) I have sore boobs (still) and that's about all.. I haven't had my pre af cramps, so hopefully that's a good sign and she will stay away!

My femara IUI cycle was a bust! Waiting for AF to arrive me RE wants to try one more femara cycle. So devastated!

Here are the pics! First one shows my darling 5.2mm baby and the second one with a tiny ring is the yolk sac. They were seen in different angles so 2 different pics. Unable to upload the heartbeat video though! :shrug: It says file too large! :dohh:

Congrats! Wishing you a healthy 9 months!

I'm going to take your advice and ask for progesterone if my lining is too thin.

Congrats Berry!!! So so happy for you!

Nightnurse-sorry about af! But glad you got your new rx in time for round 2!

Wantabby-not on every occasion but there have been quite a few months when my boobs start hurting right after ovulation. I have read that sore boobs can be a confirmation of ovulation. I hope for you that it is a good sign though!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

AFM- I am on CD21 and I have no clue if I ovulated or not. I got EWCM but it was only a little bit and for one day...and I haven't had any cramps that I normally get when I ovulate. So I am just going to wait. I am not feeling anything...nothing at all. DH and I BD just about every other day throughout the month anyway and I am taking baby aspirin, using preseed and softcups so I think if I have ovulated I have done everything I can to try and catch it! I will just continue on this regimen until AF hopefully doesn't arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->