Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

I am due on January 14th! Bump buddies :)

Woohoo!! Have you gotten a beta yet? I had mine today, but I feel like its so low! I guess for being 3wks+3days it might be okay? Its our first ever BFP and after so long, I am so nervous and cautious..:shrug:

I literally just found out about 2 hours ago and it's 2 AM here. Office is closed for the weekend but I'm hoping to get in on Monday morning.

I'm getting my second beta done on Monday. I hope we both have great news and #'s!

Wow- judging by what I think was O day, I'm due Jan 14 too! Line wasn't any lighter this morning (not any darker, but only been 12 hrs and I've always had better lines midday)

Wow 3 bfp's!! So exciting. Good luck ladies, I hope to see
Some more bfp's on here!

Wow!!! This is a kicker! 3 new bfps and on same dates... this is so awesome!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations all you lovely ladies... sending truck loadsa sticky dust to you all! :dust:

My tests aren't really showing progression. Period would've been due today and I had a bleed scare this morning. The bleeding has stopped but I'm really just playing the waiting game now for my OBGYN to open tomorrow.

Also I was off on my due date by a day. I'm due on 1/13 instead of 1/14

Congrats to the 3 ladies who got there BFP! Fx you ladies have sticky little beans.

My tests aren't really showing progression. Period would've been due today and I had a bleed scare this morning. The bleeding has stopped but I'm really just playing the waiting game now for my OBGYN to open tomorrow.

Also I was off on my due date by a day. I'm due on 1/13 instead of 1/14

Are you using the same type of tests? Could just be a slow HCG rise!

I went in for my beta this morning and they said depending on how busy the lab is, I'd get the results today or in the morning. Looking like it'll be in the morning. I haven't bought anymore frers cause they stress me out but I've still got lines on some cheap Walmart tests. Faint, but there. No more bleeding. I go back for another beta on Wednesday to see if the HCG is doubling how it should or not.

Congrats to all the new BFP ladies,will add you to the front page soon,hope I can join you ladies soon

Congratulations to all of the BFP's! Hopefully I will be joining you soon!

Hi Girls,
I haven't had the chance to read from the beginning of your thread yet. Hopefully We can find relatable experiences.
I just met with my RE this afternoon after a month of work up testing. I'm 35 but I have a low AMH, .57. I had ovulation a couple days earlier (on day 10) than my average, but I do ovulate on my own. My dr totally depressed me and encouraged me to be aggressive when I'm up for it but I'm not financially or emotionally ready to get into all that. I will start Femara next week with a day 3 and mid cycle u/s. I went in so positive that clomid or letrazole would give me the boost I need. I don't know if I'm more positive about my potential for pregnancy than my dr because I'm disillusioned or if my hunch is right that the clinic is programmed to dig as far in your pockets as possible.
Anyone taking Femara for similar reasons?

My beta came back at a 20 which is low :( Go back for a 2nd one tomorrow but I've got a bad gut feeling.

:hugs:Sorry Shilo about the low reading. Fx for you everything turns out alright.

My hcg went from 20 at 12DPO to 22 at 14DPO. They basically said I can expect to start bleeding any time now. They are also concerned about possible ectopic. I go back on Friday for another beta if I have not started bleeding yet just to see what's going on. They said they had one case of this happening where it didn't result in a miscarriage but I know not to get my hopes up. That would be a one in a million.

I know technically it was not a baby yet but I feel like it was. It's a little person we created that I will likely never get to meet or know. I'm devastated and feel like I'm losing a child no matter how early it is.

I'm so sorry Shilo. I couldn't even imagine.

It was a baby - and you're allowed to grieve. No matter how early anyone thought it was. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->