Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Shilo- every loss hurts. I still get hit from nowhere and suddenly start crying about mine. I still think if this pregnancy had lasted, i'd be this many weeks... And I'm scared to death about what's going to happen with this one.

Take care of yourself. I took a day off work to do nothing bit eat ice cream and feel sorry for myself. I'm so sorry!

I had a loss around the same time as you. Its still heartbreaking even when its early. You have the right to be upset and grieve don't let others tell you differently. Im so sorry.

Shilo- I am so sorry for your loss. It doesn't matter how early it was. The moment you find out you are pregnant you envision the entire rest of your life being completely different and you have every right to grieve the future you could have had. In March my first beta was 15 and two days later it was 14. I started bleeding the next day and it was every bit as hard. Please hang in there and take solace in the fact that you were able to conceive on your first round of Femara so hopefully it wont be long until you conceive again. Sending you lots of :hugs:

So sorry for your loss Shilo, that's heartbreaking. I hope that you are being looked after ❤️

Thanks everyone. For now I'm still pregnant... I was told to come in today for another beta if I hadn't miscarried yet. I've had no bleeding so I went in. Still waiting on the results of that one but I know at this point a viable pregnancy would be a miracle.

Well my beta today fell to 20.9 so it's definitely not a viable pregnancy. They're closed on Sundays so I have to go to the hospital on Sunday to get blood work done (what a way to spend Mother's Day). They'll do another HCG and want to make sure my kidneys are functioning correctly in case I have to take methotrexate for an ectopic since it's a pretty serious drug. They're fairly confident it's not ectopic but they just want to make sure all the base work is done just in case. I have an appointment to see my doctor on Monday morning to go over everything and make a plan going forward.

I'm so sorry shilo! I wish there were words that could help make it feel better... :sad1:

Just a little update,breast are still tender and a little nausea here and there also a little salt craving but not as bad as last cycle,AF is suppose to show anyway from tomorrow Saturday,Mother's day +,dont know how I am going to make it through yet another Mother's day,without being a mother,I wish with all my heart that I will finally get my BFP,Will update...

Wantabby! Such a wonderful news! Hearty Congratulations! Have a sticky sticky bean in there! :dust:

Shilo & Nightnurse - Be strong! We all pray for your rainbow babies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->