Femara Friends!

miskas - try not to get discouraged, how many cycles have you done? I hope the increase will do the trick!

Karen - getting pregnant is supposed to be the stressful part! Eliminate whoever you have to in order to create a happy peaceful life for you and your baby.

MK - thanks for the visit yesterday :)

miskas - try not to get discouraged, how many cycles have you done? I hope the increase will do the trick!

Karen - getting pregnant is supposed to be the stressful part! Eliminate whoever you have to in order to create a happy peaceful life for you and your baby.

MK - thanks for the visit yesterday :)

No problem, was fantastic meeting you, once our babies are out Ill come see your girls in person, if I dont get a chance to pop to hospital. Ill come by again in a week or so if your up for it...

Mk, just temping and checking cm.. I can't justify the money for opk's..

Tonya, this is cycle number 5 1st cycle at 5mg

Mk, just temping and checking cm.. I can't justify the money for opk's..

Tonya, this is cycle number 5 1st cycle at 5mg

Miskas- you can get a whole bunch of opks on Amazon for a very reasonable price... And they work!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002...SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=51YFSwu7UOL&ref=plSrch

Hey Ladies!! It's been a WHILE. Just thinking of all of you, and wanted to say hello. I read back a couple months and see lots of expecting mommies!! That makes me SO happy! Karen, I am sooooo excited to see that you have a little bundle on the way :happydance:
Hope everyone is doing well, and for those that are still TTC, keep your chin up....your day is coming :hugs:
Here's a picture of my little ham. He is almost 19 months old. They grow up SO fast! Xoxo

Attachments

• batman.jpg
    batman.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Amazing look how big he is what a cutie , and yes I am due July 13, with a boy I feel so blessed. Tonya had her twin girls a week ago so very cute...

I wish Karen would update LOL been dying to know if she did a gender scan.

Awwww MK, that is awesome!!! It seems like just yesterday your little girl was born. WOW. Time flies! I'll be sure to check back in next month for a picture of your handsome new addition :)

I hope all the wonderful women from the group are doing well. This place brought me a ton of support. While my son was my last baby....some days I wish I could do it again.

I agree with MK, this group gave me sooo much support when I greatly needed it. Anyone have any updates?

Yes, the sleeping stuff is SO hard. I am feeling the pain over here too...between my 1 year old and 3 year old...they wake me up at least twice a night. Feeling so tired! :wacko:

Wow, kindergarten! Is she excited to go? How old is Anderson now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->