LolaM ...........................13
Sibling Wishes ............... 12
Tiffany231......................11
Mommyagain ...................7
Mrscompass ....................4
MK ............................... 3
Chook .......................... 2
Shareena ....................... 1

Did I miss anyone? I apologize if I did.

:hugs: WELCOME TO FEMARA FRIENDS! :hugs:
(Thanks for the name, Chiles!)

CYCLE DAY as of 12/22/11

Charisse 28 ...................16
Cridge ..........................16
Shareena ...................waiting
Chiles ........................... BF?

You are on the ball misses. LOL I love it...I start my meds tomorrow...

Okay, so like the chart above says, I am CD 12...had my follie scan yesterday and here's the breakdown: Right side - NOTHING!!! Left side: 3 follies - one 16, one 15 and one 13...so I am to trigger tonight, BD tonight, and Saturday morning, and then start the Crinone gel Saturday night.

Tiffany and Lola - we are very close to each other - here's hoping for 3 BFP's in the first week of January!!!

Cridge - you will like this group - very active!

Chook, MK and Mrs Compass - you are all getting ready to start round 2 of Femara I guess?

CYCLE DAY as of 12/22/11

MK - what dose and for what days? 4-8?

CYCLE DAY as of 12/22/11

MK - what dose and for what days? 4-8?
7.5 mg, and this is cycle 4. And yes day 4-8 The first round there was no OV, then metformin was added, ov'd on both cycles. But when met was added my cycle changed from ov on day 18-21 to now day 12-16.

Ladies - I dropped my Facebook account and haven't been there in weeks! But that's because I like you all better :) LOL! My facebook friends are getting quite annoying ...

@Siblingwishes - yes, just on my second pill tonight.

Here's my dillema for the next two weeks. DH is going to Las Vegas on Dec 30 and back at home on Jan 2nd with friends for the NY. So, he's back at home on my CD#16. I ovulated on CD#19 last cycle ... do you think I'm going to ovulate around the same time? I hope I don't ovulate sooner than CD#16 #-o. Does your ovulation day change with femara?

Okay, so like the chart above says, I am CD 12...had my follie scan yesterday and here's the breakdown: Right side - NOTHING!!! Left side: 3 follies - one 16, one 15 and one 13...so I am to trigger tonight, BD tonight, and Saturday morning, and then start the Crinone gel Saturday night.

Tiffany and Lola - we are very close to each other - here's hoping for 3 BFP's in the first week of January!!!

Chook, MK and Mrs Compass - you are all getting ready to start round 2 of Femara I guess?

Tiffany, Lola & Siblingwishes ... goodluck!! I'll be watching out for BFP's.

What's Crinone gel for, Siblingwishes?

Tiffany, Lola & Siblingwishes ... goodluck!! I'll be watching out for BFP's.

What's Crinone gel for, Siblingwishes?

Mrs C - hmm this is my first time on Femara and I am set to O on my usual CD14, so I can't say for sure if the Fenara will bump up your O day or not...I think for others it might...but if you and DH bd the day he leaves and the minute he gets back:winkwink:then you may still have a good chance!
The Crinone gel is Progesterone - I have it in syringes to insert vaginally (sorry if tmi)

Thanks Sibling Wishes! You're right about bd'ing the day he leaves and the minute he gets back. XfingerscrossedX

Btw, I love your Blog! I might do the same. Can you make a blog private, where only you can see it? Sorta like a diary?

MrsCompass - I've heard varying things about femara - that it will make you O sooner, later, etc, etc. But if you're on the same dose as last cycle (are you?), then I wouldn't think it would change much. GL!

I'm actually 16dpo. I'm expecting a visit from my crabby aunt flo tomorrow. Just before Christmas - how dare she? Still crossing fingers she won't find me, but she does know where I live. Stinkin' :witch:

Af has been a nightmare this month, I am thankful for a Rx for neporoxen, it has helped. I am off to my mothers tomorrow in Winnipeg, I cant wait to see her....I see some momma loves LOL

Checking in: I got a :bfn: waiting on the nurse to call to see what this protocol will be :)

Thanks Sibling Wishes! You're right about bd'ing the day he leaves and the minute he gets back. XfingerscrossedX

Btw, I love your Blog! I might do the same. Can you make a blog private, where only you can see it? Sorta like a diary?

I am sure you can! In the settings you choose if you want it public or not, but as far as I know, you are the only one who has read my blog lol! I have been meaning to write more in there, but have to find the time!

Checking in: I got a :bfn: waiting on the nurse to call to see what this protocol will be :)

Sorry to hear that, l hope you get some encouraging news about the coming months.

Sorry to hear that Chiles! Keep us posted on what the new protocol will be...and if it's not Femara but injectable, well we are still here for you!:hugs:

Hello ladies. I am on cd7 today of my very first letrozole cycle. I am on 5mg cd3-7 then starting opks on cd11. Then when I get my lh surge to start progesterone suppositories four days later. Im not really sure what to expect from this medication. I consider myself a clomid expert...lol (Ive done 12 cycles total over the years) but this is new territory. Just wanted to introduce myself a little. :)

I'm here! Thanks for the new thread, I was going crazy trying to read and keep up on the other two and this is much better. How is everyone today? Does anyone know anything about the Ovidrel trigger? Does it induce ovulation 24-48 hours after or is it a larger time frame?

Hi mommyagain - how did you respond to clomid? I've done so many clomid cycles over the years that I've lost count - but it's probably close to the number of times you have, give or take a few. I always ovulated on clomid, but sometimes had better response than others. My current doc wanted to try letrozole because I never got pregnant on clomid. I didn't respond well to anything less than 10mg of letrozole. I hope you have better response!

:)

Hello ladies. I am on cd7 today of my very first letrozole cycle. I am on 5mg cd3-7 then starting opks on cd11. Then when I get my lh surge to start progesterone suppositories four days later. Im not really sure what to expect from this medication. I consider myself a clomid expert...lol (Ive done 12 cycles total over the years) but this is new territory. Just wanted to introduce myself a little. :)

Welcome Mommyagain! I am on CD 12 and did the same - 5 mg Femara from CD 3-7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->