Femara Friends!

Hi ladies! Lots to celebrate on this thread which makes me so happy!!!!

Congratulations Karen! Reading your news made me sooooo happy!

Mk and Tonya!!!! Love hearing about the growing babies!!!!!

Thanks Grateful, so when are you do, hows your pregnancy moving along?

So glad it sounds like everyone is doing well. My husband keeps calling me a brat. So fun.

So glad it sounds like everyone is doing well. My husband keeps calling me a brat. So fun.

Lol tell your hubby to suck it up lol your his baby momma now.
So i found out we are team blue.
Anderson David is growing well and doing fine.

Karen I am being a brat too!
Anytime hubby complains I tell him to do some research so he can understand all of my needs while I'm pregnant!!!

So I hadn't logged in for like a year, and I was just curious what was happening on this page. I am so happy to see some of you ladies who I remember from a long time ago are pregnant now! How exciting!

Update here: my daughter is 16 months now and doing great. I actually ended up with a surprise pregnancy a couple of months ago (was still breastfeeding and not really *trying* so I was shocked.) Unfortunately I had a miscarriage and d&c at 9 weeks, but it did make me realize that I would love to have another baby. So I started temping again and figure maybe I'll get back on the femara at some point if I don't start regular cycles.

Baby dust to all of you trying!

well...looks like we are moving to Florida, where we will get settled and my SIL will carry a child for us...

well...looks like we are moving to Florida, where we will get settled and my SIL will carry a child for us...

OMG Lola, thats amazing, I am slightly jealous about living in Florida, with this never ending winter. How very excited for you

That's fantastic news Lola!!!! Please keep us updated! Xox

What great news Lola! Good luck!

Things are going OK with me. Way too much stress with sisters wedding coming up next month. Having her wedding/ reception taking up 3 days, plus bridal shower, my sister's baby shower, and my 30th birthday all in one week is getting overwhelming. Of cource NONE of the focus is on my birthday, or my gender reveal. I find out the day everyone gets into town and festivities start. I know everything else is supper important, but I feel like I have been put on the back burner. I told one of my sisters that my mother-in-law keeps asking me when my shower will be. My sister said, "Oh, I haven't even thought about it." Then she changed the subject. Oh, and another sister is complaining because I am doing too much of the work for the wedding and showers. Ugh! Sorry to be a downer, I am having a rough day and needed to vent. Thanks for listening guys.

Wow Karen, you have a lot going on in your family!
Don't let other people bring you down...you have waited so long for this baby don't let anyone ruin it for you

AFM: I'm going inpatient on April 13th, I will be 26w6d, and I will be staying there until the babies are delivered(sometime around May 22). Then we are looking at at 3-5 week NICU a stay.....this pregnancy has been crazy!

Yikes! Tonya that doesn't sound fun at all. I hope it goes ok.

How's everyone doing?

I'm on day 7 of my 40 day hospital stay

Tonya - how is your hospital stay so far? How are the babies?

Karen - hope your stress is relieving!!

The hospital has been ok so far, we had a couple bad NST's so I had to have a scan after, but everything has turned out ok.
I miss my family especially my son, but the girls safety are worth it.

I amglad things are going ok. It would be really hard to be away from your son, but you are right, the girls health is worth it. I hope everything works out.

My stress is not relieving, if anything it is getting worse. It is ok, I am trying to figure out how to deal with it all. Sadly I think a break from my family, especially the poisonous person who has deemed herself part of the family, might be in order. I love my family and that would be hard, but lately there is nothing but drama. We will see.

I amglad things are going ok. It would be really hard to be away from your son, but you are right, the girls health is worth it. I hope everything works out.

My stress is not relieving, if anything it is getting worse. It is ok, I am trying to figure out how to deal with it all. Sadly I think a break from my family, especially the poisonous person who has deemed herself part of the family, might be in order. I love my family and that would be hard, but lately there is nothing but drama. We will see.

Karen how's your pregnancy going, are you getting a gender scan? Don't let toxic folk get you down just get them out of your life.

Ugh Karen, that's a bummer! Hope everything with the baby is going ok, and you are feeling ok!

Tonya, hope your inpatient breezes by and you are holding the girls in your arms!

Still trying here, they upped me to 5mg this month, hoping it works, I'm so frustrated at this point I am about ready to say to hell with all this crap..

Ugh Karen, that's a bummer! Hope everythimilkng with the baby is going ok, and you are feeling ok!

Tonya, hope your inpatient breezes by and you are holding the girls in your arms!

Still trying here, they upped me to 5mg this month, hoping it works, I'm so frustrated at this point I am about ready to say to hell with all this crap..
It's so hard when each cycle goes by. I'm sorry your feeling frustrated. Are you ovulated? Are you monitoring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->