Femara Friends!

I went to see the high risk doctor yesterday, he was amazing!
I am excited that we are having 2 girls :)

But here are the scary things we need to decide:

Do we want to be monitored as an inpatient or outpatient (inpatient monitoring is much more intense but my family will be without me)
What week do we want to be monitored (once we are monitored they will deliver of needed and the risks of a healthy baby lower the earlier they deliver)

We are leaning towards inpatient at 26 weeks. Babies will be delivered at 32.5 weeks.

I will be at mount Sinai! Visitors would be awesome!!!

Lost my job pretty sure because of my high risk pregnancy. Seeing a preinatologist in addition to my ob. Everything seems to be going well so far. I don't have a computer at home so I can't get on much. 12 weeks on Thursday!

Lost my job pretty sure because of my high risk pregnancy. Seeing a preinatologist in addition to my ob. Everything seems to be going well so far. I don't have a computer at home so I can't get on much. 12 weeks on Thursday!

Are you kiding that's awful. Women in Canada are highly protect ed by Labour laws. You could involved the Labour board and they would be all over it. So why are you considered high risk, i am excited for you though almost at that second tri.

Wow Karen that's crazy. You should definitely fight that and file something.

How terrible, like having a high risk pregnancy isn't stressful enough!
I've been so lucky with my work. I told them that this will likely be my last week and my boss offered me hockey tickets to say thanks for a doing such a good job!

Here is my 21 week bump, we are meeting with the doctor on Thursday to make all of our decisions. Including booking a c-section date!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
I've been so lucky with my work. I told them that this will likely be my last week and my boss offered me hockey tickets to say thanks for a doing such a good job!

Here is my 21 week bump, we are meeting with the doctor on Thursday to make all of our decisions. Including booking a c-section date!
Look at that bump. Your looking amazing. Once you get booked in let me know when you're on your own the most. Ill pop by to visit. Smuggling in treats lol

Look at that bump. Your looking amazing. Once you get booked in let me know when you're on your own the most. Ill pop by to visit. Smuggling in treats lol

I am high risk because of my diabetes. I have had so many appointments. It's ok, I hated that job.

Your bump is so cute!

I am high risk because of my diabetes. I have had so many appointments. It's ok, I hated that job.

Your bump is so cute!

Obviously it's too late now, but did you not qualify for fmla? That would have protected your job when you had appointments. Of course I'm sure they made up a different reason to fire you. Sorry this happened to you, but at least you no longer have to go to a job you hate!

So I going to be half way on Sunday, I am so excited. I find out on Wednesday the gender, I dont feel either way. But I didnt with my daughter until scan morning I felt then it was a little girl LOL. I hope everyone who is still trying to conceive are doing well. and those who are pregnant are doing well.

Hey ladies, sorry I went Mia there. Busy time at work for me.. Karen, hope your feeling ok, sorry about the job, that's shitty. Mrs k, looks like your doing ok?

Still trying here, Still at the 2.5 dose, seems to be making me o, just to catch that eggy now.....

Hey ladies, sorry I went Mia there. Busy time at work for me.. Karen, hope your feeling ok, sorry about the job, that's shitty. Mrs k, looks like your doing ok?

Still trying here, Still at the 2.5 dose, seems to be making me o, just to catch that eggy now.....
How many cycles have you tired? Are you doing cycle monitoring

I had my appointment yesterday, both babies are doing well. So we go again in 2 weeks and then we are going to decide my admission date

I had my appointment yesterday, both babies are doing well. So we go again in 2 weeks and then we are going to decide my admission date

So great to read Tonya, I am so hoping that you are able to drag this all out and babies keep on doing great.

How many cycles have you tired? Are you doing cycle monitoring

This is my 4th cycle, and not monitored, except I do temp. My insurance won't cover it. They over nothing for infertility, except the meds..

Hi ladies! Lots to celebrate on this thread which makes me so happy!!!!

Congratulations Karen! Reading your news made me sooooo happy!

Mk and Tonya!!!! Love hearing about the growing babies!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->