Femara success?

Hi guys...just wanted to give you an update. Had my IUI yesterday. Doc said everything looked great. My cervical mucus (TMI) was perfect and I was having ovulation pains so that's a good sign. Also DH's sample had 51.2 million after the sperm washing. So all in all everything was looking good. I go back for HCG level blood test on the 26th. Fingers crossed!!!

That's awesome Ibelieve!!!! So happy for you! I'll be thinking of you and cheering you on!

Thinking of you today Ibelieve. I hope the day went as well as it could for you.

I have to vent a bit...you guys know this was my first cycle on Femara with an IUI on CD13. I started progesterone (vaginal cream) on CD14. I am currently on day 19 and have been getting really nauseous intermittently, usually right after I eat during the day. Does anyone know if this is normal for progesterone? I also feel kind of out of it, spacey.

Thanks!

I'm glad the shower went well. And Congrats on the continued weight loss!!! There's going to be a little fluctuation due to water weight, like you said, so don't fret too much about it. You have lost more than a quarter of your goal...that's amazing!

I'm still getting nauseous about mid-morning everyday and woke up today with my right breast feeling a little sore. Not sore to touch, but just a little uncomfortable. Here's hoping! 6 more days until my HCG blood draw!

Hi Ibelieve...Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing fantastic! Make sure you let your body rest as well, that's important for weight loss as well.

I am getting so nervous/anxious about my HCG blood test on Wednesday! Of course I am analyzing every darn thing. Breasts are slightly sore, have some cramping that started last night, I'm sure I could go on and on. I am so nervous this is a wasted cycle because of the biopsy result. The nurse said we should be ok, but you know how it is. Anyway, just have to get through the next 5 days! (Biopsy found an infection in my uterine lining, which doc says could be the cause or at least a factor in my previous miscarriages. On antibiotics now, so hoping that if the IUI worked, we got the meds in time.)

I'm not sure what it means, but I can tell you that after I ovulate I get intermittent sharp pain from my ovary toward my uterus. I also have thick milky mucus. It's just normal for me after ovulation, but not sure if it's really normal. Hopefully its a good sign that you did ovulate!

Thanks, I actually think its just AF coming, she is due in 3 days but usually always late, I am cd25 today.

Hi ladies,

So sorry I have been MIA, internet issues :dohh:

Ibelieve - :wohoo: Fabulous and inspriational weight loss!! It's amazing what very low carbs and no sugar does to our bodies. Are you taking Femara this cycle? How much do you need to lose to shed 5% of your body weight? That 5% can make all the difference to natural ovulation.
I ovulated on Femara on CD19. Creamy cm can be caused by progesterone post-ovulation: after ovulation the corpus luteum releases progesterone. Fingers crossed!

Sib - Fingers crossed for you too for your test on Wednesday. I didn't take progesterone cream so can't answer your question, but I do know someone who took it for menopause and they had nausea and drowsiness.

Aw, sending you both lots of dust, looking forward to the updates

:dust:

Ibelieve - I got my BFP late. I'd ovulated on CD19, and so my CD21 blood test said I didn't ovulate, which really made me feel depressed. I tested and got a BFN about CD26 from what I can remember, got more down because I was sick of those BFNs, and it was a few days later when I got some twinges and still no AF that I tested again.
So happy you've broken through the 5% loss. My FS said to me that a 5% weight loss can be much more powerful that a lot of drugs like Clomid as it really kicks the ovaries into action. I'm also happy for you because I love it when FS's tell you to go away and lose weight and you can go back much sooner than you ever though possible. The symptoms can be a good sign, when will you test?
I need to lose some weight as my PCOS is raging after having the baby, so you've inspired me back to get onto the SBD!

Glad I have inspired you, was just saying to my DH, I was dying for a piece of cake but when I jump on the scale I dont think anything can taste as good as a couple pounds down! Well my gynae told me to lose weight after putting me on treatment for 10 months - gee thanks for that! anyway none of it worked and since I have lost quite a bit of weight now I hope they will take me serious and put me on something to kick my ovaries into gear. If I ovulated on CD19, and I am now CD27 how soon do you think I could take a HPT or bloods at least...

Wouldnt it be wonderful to go to my FS and end up pregnant at the first appointment?

Oh my gosh Ibelieve!!!! I am so excited for you! It's amazing the progress you've made in such a short time! They better take you seriously! Let us know how your appointment goes today. My first appointment was pretty much just making the plan, since I had all my testing done prior as well. I would imagine yours will be similar. Crazy to think you could have a plan all set and ready to go after today!

I am going crazy over here! I was pretty relaxed last week, but now I am so nervous and I'm analyzing everything! I find myself pushing on my breasts to see if they hurt more, less or the same. First sign for me that AF is coming is they stop hurting. But I'm watching it so close that I can't tell anymore...I just know they still hurt a little. I'm so tempted to go buy an HPT, but everyone has told me not to, to just wait. I feel like a crazy person! :loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->