Femara success?

Ugh...I am so dumb! Got impatient and took a HPT at 7pm tonight, which is 4 days early!!! I know better, but the temptation was too much. Of course it came back a BFN, which now has me in a bad mood! Why oh why did I give in?!?!?! 2 more days and we will know for sure! (Breasts are not as sore now, so I am getting doubtful. The hpt just confirmed my doubts even though I know it's probably too soon.)

Aww Im so sorry Sib :hugs: it was way too early though to test so dont give up just yet. Before you know it, it will be the end of the week and you will have your result.

Im sure it will be a :bfp:

:dust:

Thanks Ibelieve. I tested again this morning and still BFN. I'm loosing hope for this cycle! My breasts aren't sore anymore either. All signs are pointing to AF coming soon.

How was your appointment? Didn't you meet with your doc yesterday?

That's fantastic! You'll lose that in no time! It's nice to have a plan, isn't it? How'd you do on Clomid the last time you took it? Did it work better than Femara for you?

You can definitely achieve that! I hope Clomid works for you. I was crazy on Clomid, not to mention I made insane amounts of follicles and it thinned my uterine lining.

No testing today, but no need to really...woke up spotting! :( Guess there's still a chance, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Ok...now it's more than spotting! Cramping and bright red blood (not really heavy yet, but I can feel it coming). Will still go to the appointment, but I believe this is it. Here's to starting over next month! Until then, I am just going to have to go through the motions! It's like grieving for a loved one, you know? I wish I could just turn off my desire to have another one. Why do I want it so badly?!?!?! It would be nice to be one of those stupid stories where you can tell people "oh we just gave up and then it happened". But that will never be me. I'll keep you posted on the final say when I get the blood work back.

Called doc, no need to go in for blood work since it's full fledged AF. Starting meds again on Friday, but not doing IUI. Just going to do timed intercourse since DH's count is good (plus it saves us about $500 per cycle).

So sorry Sib :hugs: You know, I felt the same as you over wanting another so understand how frustrating it is. Don't lose hope. :flower:

Ibelieve - Good luck with the weight loss, I have confidence you'll reach your goal :thumbup: Did your Doc talk about Ovarian Drilling? It has a high success rate for PCOS ladies (I am a success story in combo with Femara and Metformin) and it can really improve PCOS symptoms for life. I guess if he didn't it's because he thinks it won't be necessary and you'll get there with the weight loss and Clomid. :flower:

Thanks Ibelieve. I know in my heart it will happen, but my mind is telling me I am being foolish. I just need a few days and I will be fine. Starting Femara again tomorrow, so that will help, just to feel like I am moving forward.

Good luck with your new cycle Sib. I totally relate to the head vs heart thing. :flower:

Thanks guys. Getting better. I think all that progesterone really played havoc with my emotions. It was like having PMS on steroids...I was crying just thinking about stuff or at a commercial, which is not normal for me. Guess it's a good sign that the progesterone is doing what its supposed to. Thanks for the support...it was great to be able to get on here and let it out!

Wishing the best to both of you. Enjoy your weekend! :)

That's awesome Ibelieve!!! I am only on CD4, using Femara again. It's cool we are at almost the same spot this cycle! Here's hoping it happens for both of us THIS cycle!!!

No crying...you can still make it happen this month. A natural substitute for Clomid (any other meds like it) is Licorice Root. Before I started going to my FS, I used to take 1350mg/day of Licorice Root. I could feel it working (you know how your ovaries feel "full"). Maybe try that this month if you can get it at a health food store. Take it the same way you did Clomid (CD 3-7 or CD 5-9).

What was his rationale for waiting?

Hi ladies, just checking in to see how you're doing?
Good luck for your new cycles
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back