Femara success?

Hi! Ibelieve, I hope you are enjoying your time off! It is tough having a new baby in the family, but you've got a plan! Try to stay focused on that! You're strong and focused. I'm sure everything is going to work out! You should be getting ready to ovulate soon, right?

Had my CD10 ultrasound last Friday. Had one follicle on the left that measured 18 and one on the right that measured 21. She had me trigger Friday night and we BD'd (per MD prescription LOL) on Saturday night and Sunday morning. Fingers crossed!

Hi Ibelieve, it is difficult to balance your emotions when welcoming a new baby when you so badly want one of your own. I'll be over to stalk your journal :thumbup:

Sib - Good luck! Sending you lots of dust

:dust:

Ibelieve, it sounds like you are ovulating to me! That's usually how I feel when I ovulate. Going ok for me. Started the progesterone again, which makes me feel like a crazy person! Go to the doc on the 22nd for my beta blood test...here's hoping AF doesn't arrive before than and completely burst my bubble like last month!

How have you been feeling? Have you seen your sister's baby much? I've been thinking about ya!

Oh my gosh that would be so fantastic! Fingers crossed for us!!!

Hope your first day back to work isn't too bad!

My doc told me that while I might have pain on the right ovary, I might actually be ovulating from the left. She said that the ovary can swell, causing pain in the opposite side from which you are ovulating. Maybe your ovary just didn't get too swollen this month. I know, sounds weird since it's completely opposite of what you've experienced.

It all sounds very promising! I'll be anxious to find out if you did!

having alternate ovary pain now, feels like last month again, CM is there but sticky???

I give up!

I'm sorry! I know it's so frustrating!!!! I'm not sure why we cant have clear signs that things happen, like a turkey time...it just pops when we ovulate and then again if we conceive. Life would be so much easier and way less stressful! Just a few more days and you will find out for sure, try to hang in here! I'm sorry! I know it's so frustrating!!!! :growlmad: I'm not sure why we cant have clear signs that things happen, like a turkey time...it just pops when we ovulate and then again if we conceive. Life would be so much easier and way less stressful! Just a few more days and you will find out for sure, try to hang in here! :hugs:

It's not so great over here either. I've been having little bursts of pain in my uterus, right in the middle (below my belly button) all morning. I'm sure it's a sign that AF is coming! This really stinks! I think I am close to throwing in the towel! I'm not sure how much more of this I can handle!

Hey Ibelieve! Thanks, I'm doing a little better. Pains finally backed off last night. It was very intermittent, but annoying because I knew it was there (if that makes sense). Monday is blood work day, so I'm holding my breath until then. I'm not sure if my emotional outbursts are progesterone related or if it's really how I'm feeling. Guess only time will tell!

How are you feeling? Anymore ovary pain? You are having your CD21 test on Sunday right?

well I test on Monday - we don't have any health facilities open on weekends besides hospitals...
Im okay no real changes, had a few sharp pains just below my left ovary today not the ovary itself but just there, I am CD20 and I can feel the pain as I am typing but it probably is just my ovary and I am so bloated its unreal... AF must be on her way, feels like she just might be on time...

We both test on Monday! I'm so nervous.This cycle has been a little different. My breasts never really got sore, just bothersome, but not any more. I am having a lot of mucus discharge, almost feels like AF is coming and I find myself running to the bathroom to check. The pain from my belly button down has subsided, but is still intermittent. I also noticed I have broken out with little pimples on my forehead, which is weird for me. Who knows...guess we will both get some answers in 2 days!

I hope you have a nice weekend! I'll be thinking of you Monday!

Hey Ibelieve,
I'm doing ok. Woke up at 3:30am to AF! Called the doc and was told to take a pregnancy test to confirm the negative, but I saw the very faintest of lines, so now I have to go in to meet with the doc and take another test while there. I'm sure I'm not, AF is flowing in all her glory! I will be curious to see what the doc has to offer.

I work in the medical field, so I can tell you for sure that yes she has to keep everything confidential. There are privacy laws (I'm assuming they are the same where you are as here in the U.S.) that protect you and your medical information. She can't say a thing about you being there or what you had done.

When will you have your results?

Thanks Sib, sorry to hear about AF, hope the doctor has some answers. Should get the results by Thursday hopefully? Guess we might both be out again, I no longer have a single symptom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->