Femara success?

After NTNP for 2 years, we decided to try one last time before going on vacation. Our RE decided to try Femara so we did 7.5 plus trigger and IUI. Got my BFP on Mothers Day.

Wow what an awesome mother's day present! Is being a mother everything you thought it would be?

I can say it has definitely been a challenge, because nothing happened how I expected. But I'd do it all over again to get the beautiful little boy I have now.

That's awesome! Love reading the success stories! Always gives so much hope when you feel you have no more. I go in tomorrow to check my follicles for a second time. I'm so nervous/anxious I can barely stand it! I just want my trigger shot!!

Good luck Brandy, I love success stories too. It's really what made keep trying after so many years.

YESSS! I went in Friday and had a follie at 19mm and one at 16 1/2mm. She told me to wait and I triggered Saturday morning!! Felt good all Sat and then Sun and Monday I had horrible cramps and heavy feeling. First time ever ovulating so I was pretty sore. Today is 2dpo and I am just cramping and a little tender now but at least I can walk around so that's good haha.

I test on Feb 9th :)

Hare all you ladies doing?

So the first month of letrozole 5m a day didn't result in a pregnancy. I did get a follie on each side 16mm and 19mm. I'm feeling optimistic for my second round.
Hope everyone else well! Baby dust all round :)

Oh yay! Baby dust to you!!! I got my BFP on the 6th! It def works! Only problem now is low hcg. Praying it doubled

Good luck next month!!!

Thank you ladies! Just found out a week ago. Although I am a success story unfortunately my hcg numbers are not rising very fast. Find out today (3rd blood draw) what direction everything is going. It's in Gods hands now...

Hi Brandy, praying that everything is going in the right direction for you.

Thank you. Unfortunately I'm waiting to miscarry now. Number went down to a 32. Just hope the process goes quick and not be too painful. This is my first pregnancy and I'm scared if I get pregnant again it's going to happen again. I will be getting my Femara as soon as we ttc again

Omg Brandy, sending you hugs!!!!!
My first pregnancy was a mc, waiting for it to happen sucks. Praying your next BFP is a sticky bean!!

Thank you. I've read it's pretty common with your first pregnancy. I have faith we will have a sticky bean soon :)

I'm on cd18 and for the past 3 days have had really bad cramps and bloating. Has anybody else had these symptoms? I have never had pain like this before

Might be O pain? I O'd around cd 18. I would use some OPKs to see what's going on

Hey everyone, I started following this thread this morning and have read through all 100 pages. It's amazing to hear all the success stories and to see how far everyone has come. I was diagnosed with PCOS in August and they recommended Femara for us to try once we were ready. Well my husband and I decided to wait as we were getting married in November and now that we are ready to start trying I have been looking into how femara has worked out for others. What I am worried about is that I do not have regular menstrual cycles so I never know when AF will show up.

Also has anyone heard any update on Sib4Owen? I hope everything has been well for her, the last update I saw was after Evan's heart surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->