Femara success?

Yes I see what u see!!!! You temps is rising!!!! This may be your sticky baby!!! Your big BFP

If anyone has anymore femara success stories, please share. I start femara next week, after I finish my 10 days on Provera! I'd love to hear some recent stories of success !!

If anyone has anymore femara success stories, please share. I start femara next week, after I finish my 10 days on Provera! I'd love to hear some recent stories of success !!

Hello I am a success story from my first time using Femara!!!! I also used provera as well to make my period come on... My period came on 10 days after I finished provera!!! I took femara on cycle days 5-9 I found out I was pregnant 9dpo!!

I am asking this in a few threads. I have done femara 5mg for a few cycles now. The nurse mentioned maybe adding Ovidrel this month. I always ovulate on Femara and I am wondering why would Ovidrel help if I am not doing an IUI? What benefit does the trigger shot have? Did any of you get your BFPs when this protocol was added? I have had a BFP from femara but it wasn't sticky.

I thought Ovidrel worked well for me. Several cycles we pushed back IUI date to allow my lining to thicken and I swear my LH never wanted to increase on its own. My follicles would grow to 27mm+ without any sign of ovulation coming. So for me, I thought it was helpful.
And on the cycle i finally got my BFP, I used Ovidrel + IUI. It was my 5th medicated cycle and 3rd with trigger + IUI. I was on Femara 5mg cd3-7.

I get my first ultrasound on wednesday. Ill be 5 weeks 5 days. Anyone know if they can tell twins that early?? I had 3 big follicles at time of trigger/iui...

They sometimes can see two sacs that early. Sometimes though that second fraternal will be hiding until they get a little bigger.

Thanks for your info. It takes days for me to ovulate even when they have measured my folicles around 21mm. So maybe I have been releasing my eggs to late.

Ok just checked my journal. It normally takes five more days for me to ovulate from the 18-20mm point. That does seem like a long time.

Yeah. I had a BFN on my cycles when I let my follicles get to 25+ before trigger. This cycle was the first I triggered at right around 18-20 and BFP.
But I also had 3 follicles this time and only one on the other cycles. So it could have just been chance. I was convinced my follies were getting to large/mature though even though my RE would say otherwise...

Today I received my first scan.. I seen one gestational sack!!!! I am 5weeks and 6days my levels were over 7000 my progesterone was 13.5!! I am hoping for a sticky bun....

I've been reading this forum for quite some time now. We've been TTC for 10 years now. We did one round on Femara starting with 2.5 from CD3-7 and after 2nd ultrasound not seeing any stimulation they increased me to take 5.0 on CD12-16. Went to see FS for ultrasound and my lining was still super thin and no signs of any follicles. :/ Went back to Provera and I am currently on day 5. This round the FS wants to go to 7.5 of Femara and a trigger shot on day 3-5. Anyone has any experience with the trigger shot? I was diagnosed with PCOS just a few years back, but I've had all the symptoms since I was 15, but no doctor ever tested me for it. I am trying to be hopeful here and love reading success stories as it makes me feel like I have a chance to one day soon be a mommy too!

I think this month is a no go for me guys. I did 5 mg this month and ended up with one 16mm follicle on the side without a tube at my scan this morning. Thinking of maybe asking my RE if I can try Clomid instead so I have a higher chance of left side ovulation.

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I've been away for so long. Hope all is well for all of you! Well, my baby girl is here! Actually, she was born at 41 weeks on Sept 29th @ 12:30 am. She weighed 6lbs 3oz, and was 16.9" long. Labor and delivery was a breeze, and I felt no pain whatsoever, nor did I tear. It was a perfect delivery! =D

Attachments

• PicsArt_1418150172900.jpg
    PicsArt_1418150172900.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I've been away for so long. Hope all is well for all of you! Well, my baby girl is here! Actually, she was born at 41 weeks on Sept 29th @ 12:30 am. She weighed 6lbs 3oz, and was 16.9" long. Labor and delivery was a breeze, and I felt no pain whatsoever, nor did I tear. It was a perfect delivery! =D

Congrats Gabrielle your daughter is gorgeous!!!!!!!! Glad you had a successful labor!!!

Thank you, and can't believe she's already 3 mos.Time sure flies! I pray each and everyone of you receive the outcomes you are looking for.

Hi, I have pcos and have been on metformin for 6months. I am having letrozole 5mg for the first time tonight! I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time. It's so good seeing all the BFP from the treatment :)

Hi, I have pcos and have been on metformin for 6months. I am having letrozole 5mg for the first time tonight! I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time. It's so good seeing all the BFP from the treatment :)

Good luck poppets, I hope you get your bfp soon.

Thank you swtpinkbabi. And a big congratulations on your BFP!! You must be so excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->