Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Shell- that's crap!! How disappointing for u!! if go to the app with all the info showing u know exactly what your talking about and dig your heels!! You body, ur baby, ur birth!!

Bean- you H R sounds pretty laps!! Hope its sorted soon!! Why did they leave it so long to relise? My mat b had to be in by week 30!?

And its been 6hrs since I've had any contact with KIZZY, I'm hoping that means she is too busy with her baby???

X

I am wide awake at 3am! :brat:

I only went up to bed 4 hours ago. Managed a few hours of fitfull sleep - tossing and turning. Then woke up at 3.30am - and lay there for half an hour, unable to get comfortable. So I got up and went downstairs.

I think its a mixture of being heavily pregnant, and being stupidly hot in this heatwave!! :dohh:
xx

shellney sorry to hear about your disappointing home visit, useless midwife she wasted your time and hers. Sounds like you are all ready to argue the point with your consultant though so well done! I am sure your frustration probably didn't help the insomnia x

bean - HR sound like they are a bit useless surely it is there responsibility to find your form and can't stop you starting mat leave cause they lost it? Sounds like it is time to get stroppy with them!

Vixmar - i am hoping that since we haven't heard from kizzy that must mean she is far too busy with tinks to check in here! Xxx

Oh Shell - You need to try and get some sleep today.

I agree milo - hoping KIzzy is far to busy.

Vix I sent my mat b1 in 4 weeks ago.

I hadn't heard anything so phoned over a week ago. They said that I had not sent the form but I said that I had. They said ok and that if they couldn't find it they would phone me. Anyway I had no phone call so assumed that they had found it. By this wednesday I still hadn't heard from them so phoned them back and was told that if I hadn't had a phone call then they had obviously found it and not to worry. Then Thursday gone at 5.00 pm I got a phone call from them telling me that they couln't process my application as I had not sent the mat b1 form. GRRRRRRR I am going to get a new one monday and take it in by hand. I haven't even told my head teacher yet as not due into work until middle of week so hoping they can process it before that. XXXX

Kizzy - Any news on Tinks? (Anyone who's on FB with her have news???!!!) I'm so excited to hear some news.

I'll catch up with the rest of your later! :flower:

Grand - copied and pasted from Kizzy's facebook page 1 hour ago....

15 days late but so worth the wait our gorgeous Georgina Marie was born today at 12.36 weighing 8lb 6oz of pure perfection :)

xx

Kizzy - CONGRATULATIONS!! So glad that Tinks made it here safely today. Hope that you are both doing well. Cant wait to read your birth story and see your pics. Take care. Lots of love xx

Shell - thanks so much for the update!

Kizzy -
:kiss::happydance:Major congratulations:kiss::happydance: to you and Neil and for Georgina Marie for making her grand entrance. When you've recovered a bit love to hear your birth story and see pics of the little lady!

Saw on facebook and had to run over, CONGRATULATIONS KIZZY!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome to the world, little Georgina, I am so stoked for you hun!!

:happydance: whoo hoo shes here! CONGRATULATIONS kizzy - what a beautiful name xxx :baby:

Kizzy - CONGRATS!!!!!! :yipee: So happy for you, and welcome Ms. Georgina Marie. Looking forward to hearing your birth story, and seeing her pics! Enjoy your time with your bundle of joy! :)

Girls, its official, at 12.36 today my beautiful daughter finally entered the world after 3 inductions, my waters being broken manually twice, an epidural, drip and a hard hours pushing before ventouse were brought in! Will write my full story when I can, still in hospital now but georgina marie is perfect and well worth the wait xxx

Yay Kizzy.. so happy for you hun.. what a beautiful name you picked for little Tinks.. :) Cant wait to hear your birth story and see your beautiful little girl..

LWell done kizzy!!!

I am also please to announce the birth of my little angel Libby Grace!! She was born at just before 1am uk time, weighting in at 8lb 8oz, she is absolutely smashing and I got everything I wanted! Will upload story later, haven't slept for well over 24hrs and little madam hasn't stopped feeding from me since she was born going to try settle her and get some kip,!!!! X

Congratulations Kizzy

Congratulations Vix

So pleased for you both. XXXXX

:happydance::kiss::flower:CONGRATULATIONS! Vixmar:happydance::kiss::flower: and little Libby!
Can't wait to hear more details. What a mini baby boom we just had.

:flower: Well done to all the new moms! :flower:

Wow Kizzy - What an ordeal...I'm so happy your little Georgina is healthy and happy. :kiss:

Well done Mummies!!!

Many many congratulations Kizzy and Vix

I love both your beautiful girls names. Actually have tears of joy running down my face!

Rest up and enjoy your precious bundles!!! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->