Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

good luck tomorrow anna xxx

grand sorry to hear you are all poorly i hope you all feel better soon x

off to try to sort out whatever is going on with my signature thingy something odd going on me thinks! Love to all bumps and babes xxx

Beth - Glad to hear that all went well with the scan, and all is well with SF! (she's a cutie by the way :winkwink:) Happy belated anniversary...sounds like you and OH had a lovely time. Sorry to hear about the swelling...luckily it hasn't hit me yet but I've heard that soaking in warm water is a great remedy.

Bean/Imp - You guys are almost there! Your babies will be here soon. :dance: Hope you're doing well.

Shell - Lovely birth story! Sorry to hear it didn't go as planned, but way to hang in there and stick firm to your desires. :thumbup: That's great that the three of you were able to go home and spend the first night together as a family. And is Freya already a month old??? :saywhat:

Sparkle - Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough patch. :hugs: Hope AA stays put for a while, and you're able to enjoy the holidays without worrying about her coming early. When is your next appt with the consultant?

Amber - How was day 1 of working from home?? Hope you were able to juggle everything as needed. Great job on the weight loss, that's amazing! And happy 1 month to little Grace! :flower:

Kizzy - Hope Georgina is feeling better. Glad to hear she's putting on weight well. Hope your 'gym start' week goes well!

Vix - Great news on Libby's weight! Sorry to hear about the wind issues, but glad to hear she's sleeping well through the night. That is odd that the docs have no record of her. Why don't you call them back? Sometimes if you leave it up to them, you never hear back. :shrug:

Milos - Great news on Callum's weight gain! Sorry to hear about his colic...hope he feels better soon...

Anna - Happy 12 weeks! :happydance: Thinking of you today. Hope all goes well with the scan. We're waiting on an update!

Lil - Glad to hear that your cold is on the mend. Great job on the nursery progress!

Grand - Sorry to hear that the entire family has been poorly. Glad to hear that Indy is feeling better...hope you all feel better soon!

:hi: to anyone I missed.

AFM, did some more work on the nursery this weekend. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I post the pics. Still have a lot of her bath/care supplies to stock up on, but we'll buy whatever is missing once the baby shower is over. Other than that, OH is continuing with the painting in the other rooms, and we're also making progress on plans on how all the furniture will be laid out in those rooms. Can't believe I'm 31 weeks today! Only 9 weeks before we see and hold our beautiful daughter! :cloud9:

Happy Monday everyone!

I am so in love.
I still can't believe what I saw - Blobby was moving around so much and we could see hands, feet, heart, brain...a real baby! Oh wow. Just, wow.
He measured 12w5d, had a strong heartbeat, and the NT was 1.7mm, which the technician said was great. :happydance:
The technician saw how nervous I was, so was very supportive and found the heartbeat right away. He also kept making comments about how beautiful our baby was and that he was happy for us. That really made me feel good.
So happy, ladies. It's really happening! :cloud9:

Attachments

• ultrasound_21nov2011.jpg
    ultrasound_21nov2011.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 12
Anna - YAY!!! :happydance: So happy for you! Great pics...looks like Blobby McGee is getting nice and comfy in mommy's tummy. :thumbup:

Anna - that is just fantastic. I am so happy for you. The person doing the scan sounds like he was very supportive and kind. That must have helped so much as it is so nerve wracking. So, so happy for you.. XXX

Neffie - 31 weeks wow you are moving along aswell.

AFM - nothing major to report cept for lower back ache and feeling like need a good old clear out if you know what I mean - body wise not house wise.

Although my dh nearly sent me into labor yesterday, through panic. Decided to cut some branches that overhang our garden. His ladders went and he ended up hanging in the tree, really high. He ended up falling - ugghh thank goodness all he has done is hurt his ankle. Really shouted at him when I knew that he was ok. Told him not to do it but he wouldn't listen. MEN.

Bean - OMG! That sure was a scare. You had every right to panic the way you did. Glad to hear your OH didn't hurt himself badly. Not sure why they decide to wait until D day to do crazy stuff like that. :shrug:

Happy 31 Weeks Neffie.. only 9 left.. seems to be flying for you.. :)

Anna-so happy for you.. I know the relief you had to have felt seeing everything was perfect.. I felt that way at my 9 week scan.. now be happy and get more excited hun.. blobby is snuggled all safe and sound.. :)

Grand-hope your all feeing better..

AFM-nothing much going on.. getting ready for (US) Thanksgiving Day on Thursday, shopping for Black Friday, getting our tree on sat, decorating it on sunday... and all the festiveness of Christmas ... :) My cold seems to have finally gone.. so happy about that.. and 100 days left..

Congratulations anna - wonderful news about Blobby! The pictures are beautiful and certainly looks like a baby not a blob! I really hope you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy a bit after today's good news xxx

Not much time to post today, will do my best to catch up tonight/tomorrow morning!

Just wanted to say Hooray! :happydance: for Anna, those pictures are so gorgeous, and it is clear that Blobby is settling in comfortably! So very happy for you hun!! I too hope that you are able to relax now and enjoy your pregnancy!!!

I am so overwhelmed with trying to juggle work and baby at home, it is MUCH harder than I thought it would be!!!! I am sure with some time we will get this worked out.

Grace had her 1 month checkup today, she has grown 1/4 of an inch since last check a few weeks ago and is clocking in at 9 lbs, 9 oz!!! My little buddha belly!

Promise to catch up properly tomorrow!!!

Anna- I'm sooooo pleased for you! You deserve this so much!! Hope the nxt 6months are happy and health for you x

Woohoo Anna! :dance:
So happy for you and Blobby/Baby Magee!!
Hope you can start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy now...
xx

Just popin' in for a quick up date. Nothing much to report... tired and still fighting this cold! Really hoping I can get rid of it before baby arrives!! I've been also just feeling uncomfortable lower back ache, and slight cramping. But had an apt today and cervix is still closed. Though baby has dropped and is in place for delivery. Next apt booked for the 30th if nothing has happened by then I will have an ultrasound, no stress test, and a stretch and sweep as long as my cervix is soft enough to allow.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Happy V day Beth!
IMP- Happy due day! Hope it happys soon for you and your little girl come quickly and fairly painlessly!

X

Very excited for you imp, and well done for hitting v day Beth!! X

Happy Due Date Imp! Hope she doesnt keep you waiting too long!

Congrats on hitting V day Beth!

xx

Happy Due Date Imp and V day Beth!!!

Still trying to get some free time to catch up, we are going out of town for Thanksgiving (US Holiday) tomorrow, so I hope all of you ladies have a wonderful weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow ladies here in the US!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->