Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

That's so cool that you both just happen to have the same surname! No worries about who's surname baby will get! :D

yeah that's true but that also gives him a good excuse to say "well we dont need to get married do we?" haha! cheeky!

I love the name Tinks/Tinker...it's special and it goes well with Taylor! :winkwink:

Hello PAL Gang :hi:

Just dropping by to wish you all H&H pregnancies. It's so nice to see this thread growing. Hopefully it won't be long before a bunch more of us join in. :)

Tons of sticky :dust: to you all.

Hi!!
Im here after my ectopic in Nov, i remember a few of your faces from loss forum, glad to see a few faces back here, gives me a bit of faith!
I am doubting how far etc....
I last took my pill on 30th dec, and thought wed been careful (obviously not) and i had such sore boobs i took a test on 24th jan and got my TWO lines!!!
So id be dates from my last pill on 30th dec???? oh im not sure!!! i know i didnt get pregnant before that as i took it religously everymorning with my folic acid!
So if dated from 31st dec im 5weeks and 4 days, so due 7th october....
im absolutley shitting myself lol, going to toilet every 30min to check for blood, feeling for pain, feeling for sore boobs, symptom spotting, not to mention the 20+ test ive now done lol all i feel is slightly sick somtimes maybe i dunoo lol and slightly sore boobs.... i want a sign!!!
Im also gutted as a freind of mine had her scan at 7weeks today after pain..... and no hb... she now has to wait a week to go bk, but she said when they took the probe out it was covering in mucus and blood so doesnt sound too good :-(

Roll on 17th Feb for my scan!!
But what am i going to see?? i want to be prepared for what i may or may not see, i will be 6weeks and 6 days!! Advice plz people!!

I Wish you all luck and hopefully well ALL spend a happy 7-8months together xx

Wow, I've missed a lot today!

Welcome to all the new joiners. Love that our group is growing. I hope we get more ladies from the TTC group moving over soon.

Kizzyt - the nickname tink/tinker is so cute! I think it's normal for symptoms to come and go. My bbs stopped hurting for a day and I was worried but then the next day they were sore again. If it is really worrying you mention it to you midwife - all the more reason she should give you an early scan to help put your mind at ease :)

Grand - I didn't have any symptoms until about 6w2d when my bbs finally got sore. That's still my only symptom. I had sore stomach muscles for a week or so but that is gone now. I'm sure yours will kick in soon enough.

Anna - I agree! Doctors sure can make us stress. I've heard sooo many stories of things starting off slowly but then a week or two later things are compeltely normal. That's what I'm hoping for both of us! I feel like most women aren't monitored as closely as us and don't have such early scans so having a small gestational sac (like me) or an irregularly shaped yolk sac, like you, might be more common than we think ... My mom keeps reminding me of that everytime I talk to her..."I could have had a small gestational sac with you or your brother and never would have known about it. I only had one ultra sound during my whole pregnancy ... blah blah blah"

AFM- just counting down the hours till my appointment on Friday. The two weeks since my last scan have actually passed faster than I thought they would. I officially hit 8 weeks tomorrow so that's nice. My bbs have been a dull ache but today I've been getting shooting and burning pains so that's something new. My DH and I don't have a nickname yet but have been teasing that our baby is a slow starter :)

:hi: Hello everyone!
Welcome MellyBelle! I hope you are able to schedule an early scan, but I'd recommend waiting until 7 weeks, as at 6 weeks it might still be too early to see the bean. That's what happened to me and now I'm stressing about it!
RGN: Wow! 8 weeks already! :happydance: I'll be at 7 weeks tomorrow - a blueberry!
Vixmar: Sorry to hear about your friend's situation. I hope the bean fights through it and she gets to see the heartbeat next week.
I hope your scan next week helps you to relax. I'm confident that you'll see your bean in the right place. :thumbup:

Kizzy: I'm always prodding at my boobs to 'make sure' they're still hurting! And I'm gassy and bloated as hell, too! I just tell my husband that if I held it in I would be hurting the baby! :haha:

Grand: the nickname will come naturally (see the rest of my post for a continuation of this). How are you feeling today?

It sounds like none of us have too many symptoms as of yet.
Besides the CONSTANT boob pain, my main symptoms today were serious bloating and a bad attitude - EVERYONE was pissing me off! Have you guys been grumpy or impatient at all? I mean, more so than usual...:haha:

I slipped on some ice walking home today and fell on my butt. :dohh: I think I caught myself alright so it didn't hurt too much, but it did scare the shit out of me. I know that I'd have to fall pretty damn hard to do any damage to the little one, but of course I spent a couple of minutes fretting over it.

When I told my DH about falling he said, "Oh, I'm sure it's fine."
IT?!?
Is that what we're calling our unborn child?!?
So, I said that we needed to come up with a nickname for 'it'.
DH had called our angel bean 'the little builder', and suggested we continue the tradition with this one, but I was against it as 'little builder' was the only name he/she ever got. :nope:
So, I suggested 'the kid'; actually, I've had that in mind practically since day 1, but haven't said anything out of fear of getting too attached.
Here's the significance:
I've always had a boy's and a girl's name picked out - Sidney (boy) and Audrey (girl). They work in both English and French (DH is francophone) and Sidney was my paternal grandfather's name; also, my father grew up in Sydney. As for Audrey, well, I just love the name.
Now, here's where I begin to sound like the stereotypical Canadian:
Have you ever heard of Sidney Crosby? Well, he just happens to be the best hockey player in the NHL if not the world right now. He started his career when he was very young, earning himself the nickname 'Sid the Kid'.
So.....
My bean's name is now 'the kid'!

Take care of yourselves, ladies. It's a pleasure sharing this experience with you all. :flower:

Hey Grand. How did you name your journal link in your signature? Mine looks so messy...

: Have you guys been grumpy or impatient at all? I mean, more so than usual...:haha:

Um, yes. Grumpy and emotional. I work from home and our internet service provider had an outage in our area and it was down for a few hours this morning. I had a complete melt down becuase I had so much to do at work and really needed to be on email. I was so furious I was in tears for about a half hour. I completely overracted. :wacko:

Morning ladies. Unfortunately it seems I won't be joining you as I'd hoped - tested this morning :bfn: :cry:

Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hello ladies just wanted to say congrats! X

Hi Vixmar - I added you on the 1st page...lots of babies around the same time. I'm so sorry for your friend...I hope this is one of those stories that has a miraculous ending.:hugs:

Anna - I love "the kid"! and thanks for sharing the story...I'm sure we will come up with one when the time is right. Yikes for your fall..glad you and "the kid" are OK.

Anna - PS. I'm always fiddling around with my siggy so I will try to explain it...I'll write you a message OK :)

RGN - 8 weeks wow...I'm jealous! :winkwink: Sore bbs sounds really good...much luck and peace on Friday!

Neffie - Thanks hon...come join us soon :dust:

Huggles - sorry hon :hugs:

Sequeena - Thanks so much! H&H 9 months to you!

morning ladies, how's everyone today?

i am good, not feeling too bad today, still poking and prodding the boobs and they are still tender so all good :) I think my butt is growing at a quicker rate than my belly, i've always had a bit of a "shelf" but I swear its bigger!!

I went to the cinema with my friend last night and saw "A Little Bit of Heaven". I cried ALL the way through it!! haha!

I'm good Kizzy - trying to find a job desperately! So wish me luck with that...better get one before I show:wacko:

I can't wait to grow...I bet your OH is appreciating the curves :winkwink:

ooohhh good luck honey! will keep my fingers crossed for you!! xx

and yes, OH has always had a slight fixation with my bum so he's quite happy :)

Congratulations to all and sending lots of sticky :dust:
Hope you dont mind me hanging around in here trying to keep up with everyones exciting news hope to be joining you ladies soon :hugs:

Jx6 - Hope to have you here real soon :dust:

AFM: PMA still on :cloud9:! Called my OBGYN but no answer...have to call again tomorrow...he has weird hours because he spends half the time in the office and half in the hospital with babies. I love him because he was the first doctor I saw after my M/C and he was so gentle, caring, and sympathetic. I felt like such a failure and he made me feel like I wasn't a freak - very different from my ER experience. No new symptoms...doobedoo :-= I'm hoping they come soon!

Roll Call! OK ladies...Anna, Kizzy, Vixmar, RGN, Mellybelle...how's everyone doing???

Hi TWW/OTWWers buddies!!! :flower:

Wanted to stop by and wish you all a happy and healthy pegnancies!!!

I cannot wait to graduate and join you guys on this thread...we have been through ups and downs on the other threads and I am so very thankful for you ladies :cry: that's a happy cry. :hugs:

will continue to stop by to see how you are doing...

:hugs:

:friends:

Hi everyone, Just switching over from the 2WW thread! Yipee! I am so happy to be here.
I got my BFP on Feb 6th and my due date should be around Oct 18th. I have my first Dr. apt tomorrow so I should find out about scan dates then. I am so relieved that everyone else seems to have no symptoms yet because I am going crazy thinking please be sticky, please still be there, don't go away... Where are the symptoms? I want to feel pregnant. The only symptoms I have are dehydration, thirst, headache and increased heart rate, (probably from being so excited and anxious). I feel better now. Headache seems gone and heart rate seems better. I keep waiting for my BB to start to hurt but nothing yet.

kizzyt and Anna love the little bean names. I haven't even thought of that yet.

Anna, Audrey and Sidney are beautiful names. I am French Canadian also and need to find some good bilingual names too.

Anna are you going to get the flu shot? or have you already? Any other opinions on this in the first trimester?

Congratulations everyone and hope for more to join real soon!

Hello ladies, well i think i am about ready to join you now i am over the shock and have had my meltdown:blush:

I got my bfp yesterday:happydance: and no matter how scared i may be i am going to try to keep up the pma

Hope everyone is doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->