Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Off until Saturday...sleepover at friends house (bunch o people)...she asked me to bring wine...hmmm this could be awkward. I think I'm going to tell her that OH and I are detoxing...I'll bring a Cranberry Spritzer.

Sorry your feeling poorly Kizzy - luckily it's Friday! :hugs:

Hello everyone just wondering if you have space for a little one! Just got my :bfp: today at 13dpo! Don't think I will believe it for a few days yet til AF is officially late.

Very excited at the moment but I am sure the fear will come soon - after 1 ectopic and 1 m/c in 2010 I really hope this is third time lucky for us.

Think my EDD should be 23rd October and I will need to arrange a 6 week scan for the end of February.

Hope everyone else is feeling well xxx

Wow milosmum- congrats honey and welcome. we are due the same day :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Grand- have a great weekend:thumbup: detox, hehehe. Oh and i am right there with you with the cramps, but i am sure we will all be just fine:hugs:

kizzyt- hope you feel better soon:flower:

:hi: everybody, any new symptoms?

AFM- starting to feel quesy in the morning which is great for me as it has been a v early sign for me in all my healthy pregnancies, so i am happy to feel icky,lol.
bra starting to feel snug:thumbup:
could :sleep: for hours if allowed
crampy but trying to ignore it [-(
thirsty? omg yes
and loving it all:cloud9:

I'm sad to report my ultra sound showed another missed miscarriage. Despite having seen a heartbeat at our last scan at 6w1d, the baby seemed to stop developing right around 6.5-7 weeks, same as my first missed miscarriage. I have a D&C scheduled for Monday at 6pm ... great way to spend Valentine's Day. We'll send the tissue off for genetic testing this time so maybe we'll learn something.

I'm going to take a break from the board from a while untl we're ready to start trying again but I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancies.

RGN, I am so sorry.... I am in tears for you. :sad1:

Oh no RGN. :cry: I don't know what to say. I have tears rolling down my face as I write this. I'm so so sorry that you had to go through this again. My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

:cry: RGN, I am so sorry you have to go through this again. I wish there was something I could do to help with the pain. I am so angry that this has happened to you. I am sending you a deep, strong hug telepathically. :hugs:
Take all the time that you need, but know that we will all be thinking of you, and we'll be here for you whenever you're ready to come back.xo

RGN - so sorry to hear your terrible news. I really hope the testing gives you some answers. Huge hug to you and your other half x

RGN--I am so, so sorry hun. :cry: I know there are no words right now. Please know that we are all thinking of you, and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

RGN - I am in shock and so saddened...I know we all came to these threads after suffering a loss but one is more than enough in any woman's life. I just didn't think it would happen to any of us and I am deeply sorry for what you are going through. :hugs:

PS. I put your angel on p.1 - You are welcome back anytime you are ready.

Oh rgn, i am so so sorry hun. I know that there is nothing anyone can say to ease the pain and shock of this. Please know that we are thinking of you and your oh. sending lots of love your way. I hope the tests give you some answers and so sorry again

Milosmum - congratulations :dust: updated post 1

Thanks Grand - I've never joined a pregnancy group before so its very exciting to be on page 1! I've also been brave and changed my ticker - was too chicken to do it when I got my last BFP but I am going to enjoy this pregnancy for however long it lasts x

Tested again today to show hubby (wrapped the tests in a box and let him open it as his early valentine's pressie. Much nicer to do it this morning so we have had all day together - he has to go to work at 6.30 am tomorrow morning! Got an even darler line on the FRER and 2-3 weeks on digi which was very exciting!

Hope everyone else has a good wekend and a lovely valentines day xxx

Milos - Cute way to break the news and lovely that the test is reading higher number weeks!

Anna - you are in my thoughts tonight and especially tomorrow for your scan day :dust:

RGN - I know you are probably taking a break but just wanted to let you know that you are still in my prayers.

Happy Vday soon to everyone...love your little ones and your OHs and make it special! :kiss:

Milosmum: Great news about the HPTs, and congrats on the ticker. :happydance:

:hi: everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend.

Ooooh, I'm so nervous for my scan tomorrow. I almost don't want to go. Almost.[-o< Please, please, please be OK!
As soon as I can I'll update you all. The scan is at 1:30, so I should have news before your bedtimes in Europe.
Have a great :kiss: day everyone! xo

hi ladies,

milosmum- thats a sweet way to do things, bet it was great to see the look on oh face. and i know what you mean about the ticker thing, i did mine 2days ago and then cried my eyes out as it made it more real somehow.

anna- just wanted you to know i am thinking of you this evening and tomorrow, hugs

wishing everyone a happy valentines

Hi everyone,

RGN,
Still thinking about you hun. Hope you are well supported by your DH and any friends and family who know what's going on. We are all still here for you whenever you need us. :hugs:

Grand,
-I don't think you need to worry about the flu shot if you are living in a warm climate.
-Those friends were awful this weekend. If only they knew what stress they were causing you. I am sure the one slow drink will not affect anything at all.

Anna,
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. PMA, the results will be good and you'll have peace of mind.

Milo, Congratulations. So happy for you. :happydance:

I am well, no big symptoms yet. Where are they? My DH is kind of panicking and freaking out about about being a father. I think that is normal for a lot of guys to feel scared... I'm not sure what to do about it. I feel he should be supportive of me during this time. So I'm a little annoyed at him. :growlmad: We took a picture of me today. I am planning to take a picture every month or maybe more often to watch myself grow. So exciting! :happydance:

Hello to everyone I missed.

Hope you all have a great Valentines Day tomorrow! :kiss:

lisa7- that sounds like a great idea with the photos. you will be reporting symptoms left right and centre soon. I am sure its just because your oh head is spinning, bless them they are so different to us. I would imagine when its sunk in a bit he will realise what is needed of him, sending cyber hugs your way:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Grand- (sorry, head all over the place at the mo) meant to say that i agree with whoever it was who said about peer pressure, you would think it would be outgrown:growlmad: we are adults who are entitled to make our own decisions and they should be respected, more so by those we consider friends. sorry your weekend was so stressful:hugs:

Still thinking of you rgn and hoping you have lots of support during this time:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you all so much for the good thoughts and support. It really means a lot, especially since not many peope know what we are going through. I'm finding this much harder than my first miscarriage. Probably because it took a lot more to get pregnant this time around. I really thought it would work out and I'm heartbroken to have to start over. It's so draining each month with the ultra sounds, meds, injections, etc. but we will try again as soon we can.

Anna - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hope you see a perfect baby with a strong heartbeat.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I will keep checking in on you girls - I wish you all the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->