Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Wow Kizzy! Your little Tinkerbelle is so beautiful!!! Congratulations on Team Pink!! I am so happy for you and so glad you got to see so much and how your little one has grown! That is fabulous!! Over the moon for you!! :happydance:

Angel--oh hun, I am so sorry you had that experience at your u/s, that is awful how he treated you! U/S techs should be nice and supportive, especially with expectant mummies and daddies! Are you able to contact your doctor soon to get the results? I am so glad you got SOME info out of this guy so you could research and put your mind at ease. By the sounds of it, you have a healthy strong little one in there!

Congratulations Kizzy! Team Pink - woohoo!
And judging by her scan pic, she's gonna be beautiful!
xx

Wow Kizzy - looking GREAT! Girls names are so much more fun cos there's just more to choose from - let us know your ideas...

Angela - that grumpy old man should be given a good telling off, it's terrible he treated you that way. I would complain before he does it to another more anxious Mummy who doesn't have the sense to write everything down ( like me!!) Glad all ok in the end though.

KIzzy - fab news - congratulations on being team pink and what a lovely picture of your baby.

Angel - what a horrid man - can't understand why some people (idiots sorry) are in the professions that they are. GRRRRRRR Glad you managed to do some research yourself though. XX

Just got a call from my doctor's office--my MSAFP results came back negative, phew! Translated--low risk for neural tube defects (spina bifida, amencephaly, etc.)--had to have this test done due to my age and the GD.

Relieved, now I can look forward to scans instead of more bloodwork!:thumbup:

Congrats Kizzy on TEAM PINK!!! :flower:

Amber - Excellent news on your test...what a relief for you. :)

Angelas - how annoying that you got a grumpy guy who wouldn't tell you anything...can't believe you had to do all that research on your own but Thank goodness for google sometimes...glad it all came out normal.

IMP - So happy your M/S is basically gone...mine went away completely about the same time...it's so nice to love food again isn't it??? Now the healthy yummy eating can begin. It's true about bumps...they start little in the AM and then as you eat and get through the day it gets bigger and bigger...I'm thinking a combination of gravity and eating does it and then at night it just relaxes back down...it will be funny when it doesn't go down again!

I realize you all that I have so much updating to do - with all this new good news and future appts. etc. It will get done! :kiss:

Hello everyone sorry been on much, so busy being a working pregnant mum, roll on maternity leave :haha:
Have still been popping in to catch up and glad to see you are all ok.

Have my 20 week scan on tues morning (17th) so counting down the days. Feeling very nervous about it but getting excited too! We will be staying team yellow but will no doubt be looking for any clues, its just so exciting! Im already predicting a boy i think!

Kizzy - congratulations on team pink, so pleased that all went well! A beautiful scan pic of your little girl x

Thanks for all your well wishes ladies, we're very happy!! I am loving this prego malarky! haha!

Amber great news for you hun, so pleased for you, what a relief. How old are you if you dont mind me asking?

Samb how are you doing hun? x

I am great!!! :happydance: had a scan today after spotting & cramping and my little beans heart was beating away nice and strong after 2 mc's i was fearing the worst and i will still be scared but this is my first good scan never had one before so hopefully many more to come :D

oh that'sfab, really happy for you, how reassuring! yay!! x

Morning ladies!

Kizzy--Im 36, I don't mind you asking, =). Will be 37 at time of Baby L's birth, so I am getting all the special screens since the risk is "higher" for problems post-35 (or so they say). That, combined with the GD, puts me at an even greater risk level, so I feel a bit overwhelmed by all the testing I am getting! DH and I have already decided and told the MD that we will do the non-invasives screens (bloodwork, extra u/s's, etc.), but no amnio or anything that has a risk to the baby. So far, so good!

Pixie--so glad to hear you are doing well hun! Will be thinking of you next week!

Samb--so glad that you got to see your little one's strong hb, that is wonderful! :thumbup:

Samb - Yeah for the good ultrasound, and getting to see the hb!! Thats great news!!

Kizzy--Im 36, I don't mind you asking, =). Will be 37 at time of Baby L's birth, so I am getting all the special screens since the risk is "higher" for problems post-35 (or so they say). That, combined with the GD, puts me at an even greater risk level, so I feel a bit overwhelmed by all the testing I am getting! DH and I have already decided and told the MD that we will do the non-invasives screens (bloodwork, extra u/s's, etc.), but no amnio or anything that has a risk to the baby. So far, so good!

Ahh I see, I am 35, turn 36 the month after my little girl is born so I know what you mean about the age thing although my docs etc have been very reassuring that my age isnt a factor etc. they might just be saying that though, haha! It's wonderful that they are keeping such a close eye on you, and it's great that you are going along with anything you need, we'd all do anything for our bubs wouldnt we :) xx

Sam - so gald you got a good scan - may many more follow

Great news on the bloods Amber- all ticking along nicely!

Pixie I have my scan on thursday - also staying team yellow although feel sure that if we get a 3D scan done we'll be able to see anyway (I'll try not to look)

I beat you all with the age as I'm 40 today!!!! It's been bit mixed as hubby away but as he pointed out I did say there was only one thing I wanted and looks like I've got that (kicking me as we speak!) Does that make me the oldest here??? I'm like a good stinky cheese - I get tastier with each year!!

Happy Birthday Chilli!! I hope you are having a wonderful day filled with happy baby kicks!!:cake:

Happy birthday chilli! Hope you have had a great day x

Sam - congratulations on your scan and HB - such a huge relief to see it isn't it x

Grand - I am loving the bumpette picture

Congratulations on 12 weeks IMP hope you start to feel better soon.

Amber - sorry to hear about all the tests but sounds like you a flying through them all x

Kizzy - TEAM PINK - how exciting to know what the first baby will be! Can't wait to hear your name ideas x

Hello to everyone else I have forgotten - hope you are all well xxx

AFM - quiet few weeks before 20week scan at the end of the month - definetly have a belly now not sure it is officially a bump but still easily hidden. HAving more problems with my HUGE boobs! Most my tops are now fairly indecent so I have had to go and buy a few cheapie ones in bigger sizes and trying to find a comfy maternity bra is a total drag! Anyone bought anything other than clothes so far - any pram/cot/ equipment purchases made yet?

xxx

Morning Ladies :hi:

Just a quick one before work, I will be back properly later.

Amber - great news on the test results!

SamB - so glad the scan went well. And I see they put you at 7w3d? moving along fast, hey?

Chilli - Happy Birthday for yesterday, love. Hope you had a brilliant day!

Milos - good to hear from you. But sorry to hear about the boobs :holly:

Chat to you later. Have a good day all
xx

SamB - so glad the scan went well. And I see they put you at 7w3d? moving along fast, hey?

Yea moved me forward by 3 weeks :blush: how could i been so out? lol maybe its because i got pregnant before my period but still bled god im actually glad i didnt know i was pregnant because that was very heavy bleeding and i would of freaked out!!

i am going to have private scan in a few weeks because i wanna see my baby again and i want a picture i lost my first at 9 weeks and never got past that point so i wanna know as the midwife wants to book one at 12 weeks

hello all,

So much to catch up on

Amber- I hear you with the headaches hun! Are you getting enough sleep? I find mine hit more when i'm tired. Great news on your tests btw:thumbup:

Chilli- A very happy belated birthday for yesterday!!:flower:

Bean- Congrats on hearing the hb:happydance:

Grand- Cute little bump!

Kizzyt- YAY! Team pink. I am secrectly hoping to join you on 7th June

Angelas- Sorry to hear you got a grumpy for your scan. I really dont know why some people do that job if they are so insensitive. Glad you did the research tho and all is well.

Samb- Massive congrats on your scan and seeing hb:hugs: Fab news on moving forward too

Milos- I hear you with the bras hun and the belly/bump. Some days mine looks like bump but others it still looks like belly, lol.

Will catch up again later, my LO needs a mummy cuddle.
Have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->