Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hi all

Shell - I hope that you are ok. Due dates, anniversarys are going to be hard. It was my due date (ish) a couple of weeks ago. I felt selfish feeling upset and wondering what if, but this doesn't take away the pain that we felt. A pain that I will never forget. I agree - I relive the day that we found out we had mc.

Grand - lovely little outfit. Hope that you are well.
Amber - thanks hun - my symptoms are so similar to my 2 boys - maybe I have another boy onboard.

AFM - had midwife appointment today. I can't get a dating scan until 31st May - was abit upset as I will be 141/2 weeks by that point. Anyway she tried to find hb to reassure me, which she found almost straightaway - so that has helped.

Hi to everybody else, hope that you are all good. XX

Hey Amber - congrats on staying in control of those levels. As for the headaches - not sure what to recommend - are you drinking plenty of water?

Shell - have just read back and must apologise if it sounded like I ignored your post about your due date coming up. It doesn't "put a downer" at all as I'm sure we all understand perfectly well. My due dates are burnt into my memory and I'm sure I'll always ahve a cry on those days and go to visit my little ones where they rest together. I light candles for them with my daughter every time I go to church. Our missing babies will always be with us in our hearts I believe and you have every right to be feeling like you do.:hugs:

I've got to go as having a bit of a funny turn and think I need to eat something...

Imp--so glad your weekend went so wonderfully! That is awesome! I hear you on missing the occasional celebratory/holiday drink--I wanted a Mint Julip so bad this weekend for the Kentucky Derby, but settled for decaf tea instead! And you are right, it is all for a good cause! :thumbup:

Bean--oh, maybe you are fixing for another little man in your life! Sorry to hear that they made your scan so late, I hope they can get you one sooner! If not, you can be scan buddies with me and milos on the 31st!
:friends:

Chilli--hope you got some food in you and it helped! :hugs: Thanks for the kind words about my levels--I am really trying very hard! I am not sure about the headaches, I do try to drink a lot of fluids, but I have to admit that some days I am better at it than others (water seems to make my stomach upset, which is wierd!). I also thought it may be due to my blood pressure, but these are not the same type of headaches I get when my BP is off. If they persist or come back, I may try to get in to see the doctor a bit earlier as my next appt is not until the 26th.

Morning All!

Havent read the posts, just quickly rushed on this morning to wish Kizzy lots of luck with her scan today!
Please post some pics later, and let us know what team you're on!

Much Love xx

Kizzy - thinking of you for scan.

Aw Amber thank you. Yeah scan buddies would be great. Feel less stressed already.
How are you doing?

Morning everybody. XX

Has anyone seen the name of Britney Spears' new album? lol reckon we all have copy rights to the name? :rofl:

https://www.latest-album.com/files/2011/02/Britney-Spears-New-Album-2011-.jpg

Thinking of you Kizzy! Can't wait for those pics!!

Bean--doing well today, thanks hun!! Have meetings at work all day though, bleh (one is an HR meeting about my leave later this year--they are happy for me but are also a bit panicked as I am a supervisor at the firm and there is no one to replace me while I'm out!)

SamB--lol, We will have to get Grand to send her a letter so we get some royalties off of those album sales!! :coolio:

SamB--lol, We will have to get Grand to send her a letter so we get some royalties off of those album sales!! :coolio:

Definatley :rofl: where is grand anyway she has seemed of disappeared lol YOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Not disappeared! Just shattered...being unemployed was much better for my BnB participation. Love you all, :kiss:

I start a new schedule later this week so I'll have mornings free and promise to be a better Femme Fetale! :) Thanks for sharing the album...hmmmm royalties would be nice :)

I've got a new bump pic in my prego journal if anyone's curious :winkwink: it's on page 4 :) Off to make dinner....OH's bestie from Glasgow came in for 2 weeks with us.

I checked out your bump pict how cute!! It's funny you say you knotice it toward the end of the day. I'm starting to knotice I'm getting a tiny bump but at the end of the day it's defiantly showing. Lol I though it was just me.

Happy 12 weeks Imp. How are you feeling?

Had look at ypu bump Pic grand - very cute. XX

Ahh my lovely FF ladies!! Thank you so much for all the well wishes for yesterday, it was wonderful and I am still beaming from ear to ear!!

We had a great appt, on time, baby was in a good position (mostly) and we were done in about 15 mins! the sonographer was great, talked us through everything she was looking and all measurements etc were fab so I am very very happy!! at the end she had a look for us and said she's 85% sure its a..................................GIRL!!! So I am TEAM PINK! woohooo!! Really happy, very excited and just over the moon my little tinker(bell) is growing so well, I feel like a proud mum.

She said she saw no evidence at all that it was a boy and she showed us the three lines which indicate female genitals but she said they can never be 100% about it, its good enough for us though. Now to start thinking of names!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Hope everyone is well, so many ladies in double digit weeks now, its wonderful, congrats to our lovely group of Femme Fetales!! xxx

aww Kizzy thats is specttacular and congrats to everyone else as well! Does anyone have pics to share? I had my 13 week u/s on friday and I had a grumpy old man who woud not tell us anything-at one point he showed us the heart at my DH asked if it was beating strong and he said youll have to wait till the dr gets the report which of course sent me into a tail spin. I was going for bloods after and he sent a form so I randomly wrote down all of his measurements some of which I didnt even know what they meant-I goggled them all and everything came back normal so am telling myself that means the hb is normal too or wouldnt be growing so well-I just wanted to share in case anyone else has a similiar experience -write down the numbers-they are fun to investigate!

Ahh Angelas, that's not a nice experience, its so annoying that outside factors can ruin special times! I am glad you researched yourself though and found out that all was good. I love seeing the heartbeat, its sooo lovely, we have fab little strong babies in us, yippeeeee!!

I have a pic, its not very clear on my phone and I am being a dunce and cant remember how to upload (well actually I can remember that, I just cant save it from email!) BABY BRAIN!!!

Here she is! :)

Attachments

• IMG00008-20110511-0932.jpg
    IMG00008-20110511-0932.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Everyone! I've been feeling good, just a little tired by the end of the day. But for the most part no more m/s. I have an appt on friday and I think my dr will try to listen to the heart beat this time. As long as I get to hare it and everything is good we will be opening up our news to everyone. As of now its just our families and my best friend who knows.

Kizzyt - Congrats on Tream Pink sooo exciting! I can't wait to find out what we are having. Our scan is Jun 29th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->