Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Amber my apointmnet is at 3.15. Late in the day.

Vixmar - Congrats on the scan even though you had to walk around a bit.

Morning everybody else. XX

OOOPPPSSS think I might throw up over the laptop. XX

Oh Neffie, that brought a tear to my eye too, so happy for you, congratulations honey, praying for your little bean to stick xxxxxx

Vix--so glad your scan went so well! I hear you on having to walk around and jiggle the baby into motion--I had to do that with my last scan. I also hear you on not being able to see the babe on the screen--after I did my aerobic workout, she had me lay back down then inverted me so I couldn't see anything, while she and my DH got to see the baby bouncing around! And I didn't get to see the fruits of all my hard work to wake him/her up!! harumph!

I think there should be a law that says they have to let the mums see the babe too after they get all the measurements they need!

IMP--so glad you are enjoying hearing the baby's hb. I would not be too concerned about the rate, as even 160 is normal, so even if your doppler is a little off, it sounds like your lo is doing great! I know June 29 seems so far away, but trust me, the time will go fast! I can't believe it has already been 6 weeks since my last scan and we see our little one in a week and a half!

Bean--I will be thinking of you next tuesday afternoon! Hope you are feeling better--spontaneous nausea is so frustrating!

Hope everyone else is doing well today! I think we have another scan today, right? Chilli I think! If so, can't wait to hear from you hun!!

Wowzers-everyone is doing so wonderfully! This certainly is a healthy baby thread!
Bean: I am so sorry you are still feeling nauseaus, I hope that gets better for you soon hun!
Neffie: Woohoo congrats!! How did your dh react?
Vix: They so should have let you see the baby after-next time ask and see what they do! Thats frustrating but at least you know your baby is healthy:)
Chilli: cant wait to here about your scan later!
MY next scan isnt untl June 20th and we will havve to decide by then if we want to know the sex-we are both on the fence right now-tricky!
Have a great week and long weekend for those that celebrate it this May!

:wave: Everyone,

Thanks again for the welcome. It's so good to finally join you guys. :)

Great scan Vixmar. Congrats! Good luck to all the ladies who have upcoming scans. :thumbup:

Well, I broke the news to OH last night. Made it home on time, and was able to take him out to dinner as planned. He is going out of town next week, so I brought that up and said "You're leaving us here all by ourselves. We're going to miss you so much". His reaction was funny. It was like he had heard what I said, but at the same time he hadn't...he said "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??"...of course I just smiled, and he literally jumped over the table and gave me the biggest smooch ever. :kiss: It was awesome!

I have my first appointment booked at the doctor's in 2 weeks. :) It's just a pregnancy confirmation visit... they don't do ultrasounds until you're 8-10 weeks, but I'm excited nonetheless! I wanted to wait until I was 8+ weeks so I could roll the confirmation + prenatal visit into one...I asked, but they cannot be combined.

Have a great day everyone! :flower:

p.s. Angela - Something is off in your ticker...it's not showing up correctly. Just thought I'd let you know. :winkwink:

p.s.s. Lilrojo, who is one of our Femmes Fetales got her BFP today!! So I'm no longer the baby of the group. :haha: Boy, was that quick! Hopefully she'll join us here soon. :winkwink:

Ahh Neffie, so romantic!

AFM, I think Rennie Ice is going to be my best friend for the next 4 months, heartburn GO AWAY!!

Neffie--What a romantic and sweet way to tell DH! Love it! :thumbup:

I tried to do the same thing you did with my confirmation and f/u appointment and my gyn would have none of it. Fortunately she gave me my u/s script at the confirmation appointment for a dating scan since my cycles are known to be so erratic and they needed to date the baby properly. But then I still had to go back 2 wks after that! sheesh!

I saw that Lil got her bfp! That is great! I hope she joins us here too! So that is two May Flowers we have blooming, I hope we get enough BFPs this month for a whole bouquet of Femmes Fetales babies!!!

Hey ladies... I was just going to tell you Neffie Your Not the Baby anymore.. haha.. only by one day.. I am also so nervous and excited.. Just hope our beans stick...

Grand:BFP date=May 19th EDD: Jan 24th

Super congrats LilRojo - I knew spring would be blooming with babies! :) So happy for you! - I'm at work but will update frontpage later OK.

Neffie - super sweet way to catch him off guard with your surprise.

lilrojo congratulations. More fab news.

Neffie - so sweet how you told your dh and his reaction. AWWWWW

XX

The place is really filling up! Hope there's room for the rest of us still waiting to claim our spots ;)
Lovely way to tell your OH Neffie, love it! :D

Lots of room over here Grey - we are just keeping the spaces warm for you all x

Congratulations lil, lovely news. hope you are feeling well x

Neffie - your OH sounds like he was very sweety suprised x

xxx

Lil--Welcome hun and Congratulations again! So happy to have you with us!!

Grey---We are keeping lots of seat warmers on your seats, don't you worry! They are here waiting for you when you join us! :hugs:

Neffie!!!!!!! whohooh! I knew it! (easy to say now!) so pleased for you.

Welcome also to you Lil.

AFM My scan was a bit of a disaapointment as she couldn't see everything as baby was facing the wrong way to check heart and cord. Everything she checked was fine but I have to go back again in a bout a week to try again. She assured me there's nothing to worry about - but I am anyway! Really wanted to put a lid on all the worries today

Welcome welcome Lilrojo! :friends:

Grey, you will be joining us soon enough, Im sure of it. And your seat will be warm for when you get here (along with the other Femmes Fetales).

Will post properly tonight Ladies. Have a good day
xx

hiya ladies i had another scan yesterday & my bub is GREAT!!! measuring perfect size & heart beating strong :happydance:

How is everyone? x

:hi: Girls,

I'm excitedly, yet nervously joining you guys here. I got my :bfp: today! :happydance: I've posted the happenings of my BFP on our 2WW sister thread. I'm the baby of the group for now, seeing that all you guys are so much further along. I hope that won't be the case for too long, and that our remaining Femmes Fetales will join us soon. :winkwink:

Grand - BFP date is May 18, and EDD is Jan 23, 2012.

Breaking the news to OH tonight! Eeeeeeeek! :cloud9:

Congrats neffie sooooo happy for you!! :hugs:

Morning all,

Just a quick hello and to say massive congrats to neffie and lil, so plesed for you both.

So busy at the mo, will try to catch up later, hope everyone is well xx

congrats to Lil too, wonderful news!!

Grey of course there's room for you, for all our FF ladies :)

Chilli sorry you had a disappointing scan hun, these little bubba's can be minx's cant they!! I am sure all is well though and at least you get to see him/her again next week - every cloud and all that...

AFM, well I am completely embarrassed at having an emotional breakdown on the tube this morning :( It was PACKED and I was standing and we got stuck in a tunnel, I could feel myself getting all hot and faint and eventually someone gave me a seat and I just started crying, I feel like such an idiot but it was horrible! :(

I should hope they did give you a seat hun! I'm crying at EVERYTHING at the mo - must be the stage we're at. Couldn't believe it when I cried at 60 minute makeover the other day.

I'll try and stay positive about my extra scan. I suppose it's a bit of a bonus - just hope it's not in that room again as that's the one where they discovered 2 of my babies hadn't made it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->