Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Ah it is lovely news! Do you have a pic of your test?? I am addicted to POAS! lol

I feel ok, I was very excited but I am feeling anxious too, every pain I feel I worry about! But I haven't had any symptoms yet apart from itching! I actually hope I get symptoms this time!

xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots of warm seats here! And with all these buns in the oven, I am sure we will have no trouble keeping them warm!

Bellas and Shell--:friends::friends:I never in a million years thought I would have 1 bump buddy let alone 2! This is REALLY cool!!

And shell--remember how shattered you and I were last cycle when we both thought we were going to get BFPs? I am so happy that this month had better results for the both of us!! :hugs:

Grand--good luck with your applications, I hope you find a job that will give you decent hours! Your tummy ache sound a bit like what I am having today, its a dull ache in the tummy that feels like I should start to get sick, but then I burp and it settles back down! FX'd that these are the first stages of M/S for us!

Bellas--:happydance: for the darker line! I am sure your symptoms (other than itching!) will start showing up here in the next day or so, as mine are really just starting as well.

Grand - are we going to have to make that phone call for you!?! Hope the job hunting goes well.

Sounds like you and Amber are starting to see some more signs which is always good news although I hope you dont get bad m/s.

Off to docs on Monday just have to get through a hectic social weekend and yet again blame being 'on call' for not drinking - it really is the best excuse!

xxx

Hi Ladies :hi:
Can I join you please? I got my BFP today at 18DPO. :wohoo:
My EDD is Wednesday 26th October 2011.
And our baby's nickname is Bo.
xx
ps: thanks for keeping my seat warm, Grand :friends:

WOW Congrats!!!!!!
I rememberd what you said about ur valentines bfp!!! Oh im made up for ya!!
x

Vixmar - Dying to know how your scan went! :hugs:

Milos - if you speak French you have the job LOL :winkwink: I'll be a big girl and make that phone call...I will overcome :winkwink:

Hello fello ladies and bumps!!
My scan went swimmingly and i have a ickle tadpole in their, measuring 7weeks and 3days, with a heartbeat..... in the right place!!!!
Still a little anxious, im very aware that the chances of ectopic are 1 in 80 and misscarrage is 1 in 3 and ive got 4 weeks left till im "safe" oh hope it hurrys up, sick of waking in night to check im not bleeding!!!
Hope you ladies are well and good
x

Attachments

• neve.jpg
    neve.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 34
Beautiful Pic Vixmar!! I am so very glad that the scan went well and you got to see your little one's hb, very wonderful news!! :happydance:

Oh Vixmar! What a beautiful little tadpole!!!!
I have my scan in two days.....deep calming breaths, deep calming breaths!
My symptoms are lovely and strong. Super sore boobies, am having to sleep with a bra on. I am soooo tired during the day and if I lay down, i go out like a light for as long as everyone will let me sleep. I never really suffered morning sickness during my other pregnancies (this is number 6 - I have two children). I often felt a little bit nauseas, but it was more like a slight hangover for a while, but this time around I am burping up and having my gorge rise up. I'm not vomiting, but I wouldnt mind at all if I started. I get little dizzy spells here and there and I get slight shortness of breath. Smells are driving me a bit insane. The smell of cardboard made me gag the other day. I didnt even know cardboard had a scent! I also get really achey legs. Anyone else get this. Every cramp and twinge makes me panic and run to the loo. Am still on constant knicker watch!
MY DS has been sick the last few days and kindly passed his germs on to me. I now have sore throat, ears, nose, face. Lovely inflamed sinuses. Hoping i dont end up with infection and need antibiotics.

melly--Keeping my fx'd for a good scan for you hun! And :thumbup: on all those really good symptoms!!

The sore legs I had with my last pregnancy, they actually started to cramp a bit. my md said it was from lack of fluids and potassium, so this time around I have been eating lots of bananas and drinking lots of water!

Hope you kick your DS's cold to the curb!

Grand--make sure you make that call on Monday, hun! I can actually wing a little french (4 yrs HS, 2 in college), I'm sure I have books in my library where I can get a call in for you if need be! :haha:

Hi Girls :hi:

As promised, here are my test pics....

xx

Attachments

• DSCF0017[1].jpg
    DSCF0017[1].jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0020[1].jpg
    DSCF0020[1].jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF0022[1].jpg
    DSCF0022[1].jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 9
I know Amber, isnt it amazing that 3 of us are due on the same day? Perhaps our dating scans may change that, but until them, I love having you and Bella as bump buddies :friends:
And yes, last month was awful, when we both thought we were pregnant coz of our symptoms, but got BFNs. Im so happy that this month we got our longed-for BFPs :yipee:

Wow, Vixmar! Your scan pic is gorgeous! Glad your tadpole is doing well :happydance:

Good luck for your scan Melly. Hope everything goes well for you..... :dust:

xx

Afternoon ladies, just got back from a wonderful morning out and lunch with DH!

Shell--even though the pics are a little blurry, I can clearly see the lines! Congrats again! :hugs::happydance:

How is everyone doing today? I had a bit of very slight nausea this morning, still not making me run to the bathroom, but enough to make me pause, more like an uncomfortable little lurch in my stomach. Still having minor cramping off and on, and still tired. Biggest new symptom thought is that my boobs were actually sore today, and not just feeling "full"! Yay for sore boobs! :holly:

Hey ladies,

Lovely BFP pics Shell!

Mellybelle - Good luck on your Monday scan...we'll all be thinking about you...probably one of the scarier steps on this pregnancy road. Sheesh I haven't even made my phone call yet.

Amber - Glad you are getting soreness :holly: (just because I love that bouncing lady!) and a bit of nausea. I had minor cramping right in the 4-5 week stage so sounds perfect.

AFM: sore stomach all day long :sick:, a good thing. I'm happy but still scared. I had a sore stomach all day long for 5 days my 1st pregnancy (exactly at 6 weeks) and then it suddenly ended (I was happy at the time of course) but now I think it might have been the first sign of a MMC. So while I'm happy to be feeling a bit nauseous I'm really scared it will stop...I need to make that phone call. UGH:dohh:

I found it hard to make the first gp appt too. It was also hard to book the scan. I thought I was being silly, so im glad to see its not just me.

Shelleney- love your stick pics!

22hours until scan. Am off to sydney to Tropfest, short film festival tonight. Should help keep my mind off tomorrow. Nasty cold is hanging around for both ds and mysekf.

Good luck tomorrow Mellybelle, will be thinking of you!

Good luck tomorrow Melly - can't wait to see your piccies x

Vixmar - that is one gorgeous looking tadpole! I hadn't realised that there were a few of us on this forum who have had a previous ectopic but I am delighted that your tadpole made it to the right spot x

Loving the lines Shellney x

Amber - hope you don't feel too sick but the sore boobies is great :holly:

Grand - my french is atrocious (always been a science student!) I can say my name, I live in Scotland and my age is 14 which is how old I was when i gave up French! Really not too helpful for your docs appointment but AMber sounds much more useful x

AFM - signs have developed this weekend - I am knackered can barely keep my eyes open past 7.30pm, bit of queasiness yesterday and today and very sore boobies! I have spent all weekend at various social events - birthday, new home party and a christening today. I have had so many hugs from friends and family and each time it hurts my boobs!!!
Off to the GP in the morning to hopefully book my scan in xxx

I'm home. We got to the place and I thought I was doing ok. I was nervous but I was surprised at how calm I thought I was. We went to the room and the lovely sonographer said "Now, I know you've had a bad experience before, so......." and I burst into tears. So much for being calm. I apologised and tried to say I was ok, but could only sob. She was very understanding. She started off by finding the little heart beat straight away, then I started crying even more. I still have this rotten cold, so there was tears and snot every where. The lovely sonographer said, "Now you can change those tears to tears of happiness". Then she said, "Now we can start from the beginning". She showed me the yolk sac (perfectly round) and the gestational sac. She checked out my ovaries and apparently I ovulated from Ms Lefty. Baby measured 14mm and she gave me an extra 3 days!!! So I'm now 7w+5. Must figure out how to change tickers. She said she wasnt supposed to, but she flicked the sound on so we could listen to babys heartbeat. 169bpm, which she said is perfect. She even did a couple of 3d pics for us. Thankfully, my tears tapered off enough for me to look at the screen. She told me I am not to worry, even if only for today. I can go back to worrying tomorrow, but today I must enjoy being pregnant!!!
My next scan is for NT and is booked for 23rd March at 9.30am.
Pics!!!!

Attachments

• Top-1.jpg
    Top-1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Top-1.bmp.jpg
    Top-1.bmp.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Top-2.jpg
    Top-2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Top-2.bmp.jpg
    Top-2.bmp.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Top-3.jpg
    Top-3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
OMG Melly!
Those pics are amazing, I am so very very happy for you I am crying tears of joy.

Good to hear of sore boobies ladies, I'm right there with you. Glad to hear lots of pma too, lets keep it up.

AFM: Just want you all to know that although I dont post that much at the mo I check on the threads each day and think of you all. The days I dont post are usually sma days so I just lurk and try to keep my crappiness to myself. I had carried on temping to begin with out of curiosity and had a few real low ones so have stopped now as i was making myself nuts. Also took yet another hpt today, paranoid or what? Thankfully a lovely thick dark line appeared immediately. It was also my last test so i can stop that now too!

I'm with you mumatmadhouse. I dont post half my fears anywhere on this forum. Its not recommended to continue temping once you get a BFP. I would send myself completely bonkers if I did that. I still have a couple of hpts that I havent yet peed on, but I think I'll give them to my IRL TTC friend. I can always buy more if I ever need them again. I am going to order a doppler from ebay. Not sure if this will make me crazy or calmer.

Grand - I could have a go at booking you an appointment but like milosmum, my french is very limited. "Bonjour, Je'mapelle Melanie. Ja habite Australie. J'ai vingt et neuf ans."(wow, I'm even lying about my age in french!) How'm I doing so far? "Ouvre la porte!" :rofl: This conversation probably wont get you an appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->