Ferning Microscopes-Cheaper way!

JLM73

Reaction score
Hi all, new to this forum, but not to the TTC world.
I am one of those people that is hit or miss with opks, as I NEVER get a true positive, and I have confirmed O through labs, BTT, and conceiving in the past. Soo I decided to look for a Ferning microscope. I found quite a few online, but sadly none would ship in time for my window for O...several trips to hobby shops, science stores, and yes, even trying high mag binoculars and RX glass lenses and an LED light he he - Yes, I totally tried to make my own! - AHA! I found real microscopes at the local Kids Toy mega mart from $25-80.
Sadly I had but $15 in my pocket Sooo...I decided to check craigs list locally and low and behold MANNNY for $10 used to $20 brand new!!
I think the fertility gods felt they needed to stop my madness in attempting to make one.:wacko:
Anyhoo- It is working OH so fabulously, and I can check any time of day without holding urine- Mine is a kids set was $10:happydance: (came with all kinds of stuff) but most ov fern micros are between 40-100ish magnification, but the microscope I bought goes from 100x to 1200x...and truly the lowest setting show amazingly well.
So for those who don't need a portable fern scope, the kid ones are very inexpensive, and pretty small.
Good luck to us all and hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->