ferning scope

punkymom

Reaction score
https://s13.postimg.org/tvk3s271j/Screen_Shot_2014_03_31_at_5_59_47_PM.png

I am around cd 10ish and look at my ferning scope.
What does this mean?

That looks like you are about to ovulate and you are very fertile! I'd get to BDing :)

https://idobaby.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t10907.html
This website shows the three ferning stages!

Good luck

Yep its ferning pattern! DTD!! This is the first post I've seen on bnb about ferning! Awesome! DTD!

If there are just dots it means not fertile , lines without connecting dots somewhat fertile, lines with dots connected peak fertility.

Thank you both soo much!
Is it too early if I am only on cd10 of clomid cycle?

Idk about clomid. Ur on CD 10 or so right? I've heard of people ovulating that early. One woman told me the only time she can conceive is if she DTD while on her AF, so I don't think it would be too early.

Thank you! Maybe I am about to O within the next few days?

Peak fertility, so u r at your most fertile at the time you did the ferning test. You only have a 12-24 hour window once you have ovulated. At peak fertility you are at the day before and day of ovulation. You gotta get busy girl!

I DTD the two days before O and the day of. I'm 2dpo. You would really (to get a better idea of when ovulation is close) need to have a series of slides. Idk if you were ovulating at the time of the test(when saliva sample was taken) or if it will be the next day. So if you did the test today you should DTD tonight for sure! If you've done it within the past couple days that's great too!

From what I've read the ferning method measures estrogen, the opk tests for lh levels the more estrogen that developes , is when the lh surge happens I believe this means that you have not yet ovulated. But your estro levels are increasing (positive ferning) there for triggering lh surge.

And when you get a positive ferning pattern you are likey to ovulate within 24-72 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->