Fertilaid???

Msw454

TTC Our Rainbow!!
Reaction score
Anyone try it? I'm taking a few months off, and heard fertilaid helps regulate cycles but can take a while to work. So I figured maybe my time off would be a good time! I do ovulate on my own, but usually very late like cd 20-25.

Anyone try it? I'm taking a few months off, and heard fertilaid helps regulate cycles but can take a while to work. So I figured maybe my time off would be a good time! I do ovulate on my own, but usually very late like cd 20-25.

I am using Fertilitea and I am not to sure about the Aid but I hope it works!
Baby Dust!

I am on my second cycle with Fertilaid for Women. I got an amazingly good AF on my first cycle with it, and I hadnt had AF for months so I was really excited. This month I got my first positive OPK! Im hoping I actually ovulated! Im on 4 or 5 DPO (I got two days of really strong positives on the OPK). Im having symptoms but trying not to read to far into them. Also if you click on my name Im doing an in depth review of my experiences with Fertilaid. Maybe you would like to compare/contrast with me if you are a new user. :)

I am on my second cycle with Fertilaid for Women. I got an amazingly good AF on my first cycle with it, and I hadnt had AF for months so I was really excited. This month I got my first positive OPK! Im hoping I actually ovulated! Im on 4 or 5 DPO (I got two days of really strong positives on the OPK). Im having symptoms but trying not to read to far into them. Also if you click on my name Im doing an in depth review of my experiences with Fertilaid. Maybe you would like to compare/contrast with me if you are a new user. :)

Sure! I'd love that! Haven't gotten mine in the mail quite yet, just ordered it yesterday. Did you just start taking it when you got it then, since you didn't have af for a while before? Do you normally have a short lp? I don't, but I've heard it's good for lengthening that

Wasn't sure when in your cycle you're supposed to begin!

I've been wondering about the women's version of it, but I'm worried that it will mess up my cycles.
On the other hand, hubby is using fertilaid for men due to his low sperm count. We have noticed an improvement in the amt/quality of his "fluid" since he started taking it.

Stopping by from 2nd tri... I took fertilityblend - I guess it's similar to fertilaid from what I read.

My story - I was on depo for ever and came off. Didn't have a cycle for 12 months and took 3 rounds of provera to have one. I then took a round of Clomid which didn't work either, confirmed by bloodwork I didn't ovulate.

I didn't want to do a 2nd round of clomid because the horrible side effects. So I started taking fertilityblend at the start of my cylce. Had a positive OPK on CD17, ovulated, DTD, bfp on 9 DPO. It might have been a fluke but I believe it helped me and I'm giving credit of this pregnancy to that stuff. Good luck ladies! Babydust!

Stopping by from 2nd tri... I took fertilityblend - I guess it's similar to fertilaid from what I read.

My story - I was on depo for ever and came off. Didn't have a cycle for 12 months and took 3 rounds of provera to have one. I then took a round of Clomid which didn't work either, confirmed by bloodwork I didn't ovulate.

I didn't want to do a 2nd round of clomid because the horrible side effects. So I started taking fertilityblend at the start of my cylce. Had a positive OPK on CD17, ovulated, DTD, bfp on 9 DPO. It might have been a fluke but I believe it helped me and I'm giving credit of this pregnancy to that stuff. Good luck ladies! Babydust!

Congrats!!! Hearing stories like yours makes me excited! I had to take 2 rounds of provera after my mc to get things started again. I did ovulate after that, but super late. I've been on clomid before, and I do ovulate, but can't be on it right now because we can't ttc for a couple more cycles post my mc. I'm just looking for ways to speed those cycles along. Ovulating on cd 25 makes for a loooooooong wait!!!

I've been wondering about the women's version of it, but I'm worried that it will mess up my cycles.
On the other hand, hubby is using fertilaid for men due to his low sperm count. We have noticed an improvement in the amt/quality of his "fluid" since he started taking it.

I've heard it does mess up regular cycles! That's great that it's working for your dh though! Have you guys had a repeat sa?

Ooo i hope this works i just orderd mine my cycles go from 70 to 80 days xx

I hope it works too!!! Are you just planning on starting when you get it? I guess that's my plan. Keep us posted!

I hope it works too!!! Are you just planning on starting when you get it? I guess that's my plan. Keep us posted!

Yea i think thats wat ill do not sure on how to take them thou been told loads of different ways xx

I started taking it immediately upon receiving it and the last three pills I had a GREAT AF. All by myself! LOL I was so proud! haha I actually was really glad because I had a doc appointment the following day, and they were ready to put me on provera. This month I got my first positive OPK! I am about 4 or 5 DPO right now, and Im really hoping for my BFP!! Be careful with it though if you already have a regular cycle, a lot of people say not to take it if you are regular. I wrote up my experience with it, side effects and all.

***You take it three times a day....breakfast lunch dinner...although if you start having trouble sleeping like I did, take the last pill right before you go to bed.*****

Also if they accidentally break open they taste like trash....just a fair warning. haha

I've heard it does mess up regular cycles! That's great that it's working for your dh though! Have you guys had a repeat sa?

Nope, no repeat as yet, he started taking it a month ago, we will repeat sometime in the next month or two...
I know, I'm happy it's working! Good to buy a product and actually see results. Hopefully it's enough to give us our bfp!

I started taking it immediately upon receiving it and the last three pills I had a GREAT AF. All by myself! LOL I was so proud! haha I actually was really glad because I had a doc appointment the following day, and they were ready to put me on provera. This month I got my first positive OPK! I am about 4 or 5 DPO right now, and Im really hoping for my BFP!! Be careful with it though if you already have a regular cycle, a lot of people say not to take it if you are regular. I wrote up my experience with it, side effects and all.

***You take it three times a day....breakfast lunch dinner...although if you start having trouble sleeping like I did, take the last pill right before you go to bed.*****

Also if they accidentally break open they taste like trash....just a fair warning. haha

I have trouble sleeping with the Tea I think! smh!

My hubs is on the men's one too and finally getting less post bd waste...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->