Fertile Myrtle Oops

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by StonesWife, Dec 16, 2009.

1. StonesWife

StonesWife Momma & Wife WTT

So I'm on CD22 and started OPK-ing about CD14 (I usually ovulate CD18) well I wasn't getting a positive so I was thinking I had already O-ed and missed it. H2B and I haven't been careful at all this cycle. Not even pulling out. :blush: So the past two days we've :sex: I didn't think I should worry cause again I thought I missed it. Last night I OPK and it came out not quite positive and then this morning I OPK and the test line was darker than the control!!! So now I'm in the TWW... :happydance: The good news is I just got insured at my job so Janruary 1 I'll have insurance. That was one huge reason we were WTT the other is our wedding. If I get pg now I'll be due pretty much on our wedding day :cry: Sorry I'm just going through different bittersweet emotions. :wacko: Don't get me wrong if I am pg it will be AMAZING but its just not how we planned... lol Thanks for reading.(

2. PnutProtector

PnutProtector Well-Known Member

i am in a similar situation. H2B and I had an oopsie and according to FF I OV'd the day after... (secret :happydance:) If i am PG I will be 5 months gone on our wedding day. I'm glad my dress has some room in it, but not much.

3. StonesWife

Well if mine turns in to a pg then I will be delivering on my wedding day!! lol It wouldn't be aweful just a little bittersweet! Keep me updated on you love. Never know we may be bump buddies soon. :happydance:

4. PnutProtector

PnutProtector Well-Known Member

will do! and same goes to you!

5. goddess25

goddess25 Well-Known Member

Hope you get the result you want. The TWW is the hard part.

6. StonesWife

It is sooooo hard!!! And its hard not to SS!!

7. mandaa1220

mandaa1220 Well-Known Member

:rofl: this seems to be going around the WTTers. Good luck hun!!

8. StonesWife

Its going around for sure! I guess with the holiday spirit comes the passion and heat of the moment. Although I can't say that for me. We knew what we were doing, even thought about using protection and chose to keep going without so I guess I can't really call mine an oops.

9. plutosblue

plutosblue Mum of 2 & duffed.

You naughty bean :rofl:

Hey we will be TTC around the same time now :haha:

You know I have my fingers crossed for you hun x I'm thinking of just chucking protection out the window since no period = no ov = no chance of babies :blush:

I wonder if DF will go for NTNP :haha:

10. StonesWife

I saw that your wedding is right after mine!!:happydance: I'm soooooo happy for you and getting your sparkly!!! Yeah I just got insurance through work so we've pretty much moved to ntnp even though its not been officially stated.:happydance: I'm not feeling pregnant although I'm only 4dpo so we'll see!:blush: I thought I was having ovulation pains yesterday but even then we bd last night too so....:dohh: