Fertile Myrtle Oops

StonesWife

Momma & Wife WTT
Reaction score
So I'm on CD22 and started OPK-ing about CD14 (I usually ovulate CD18) well I wasn't getting a positive so I was thinking I had already O-ed and missed it. H2B and I haven't been careful at all this cycle. Not even pulling out. :blush: So the past two days we've :sex: I didn't think I should worry cause again I thought I missed it. Last night I OPK and it came out not quite positive and then this morning I OPK and the test line was darker than the control!!! So now I'm in the TWW... :happydance: The good news is I just got insured at my job so Janruary 1 I'll have insurance. That was one huge reason we were WTT the other is our wedding. If I get pg now I'll be due pretty much on our wedding day :cry: Sorry I'm just going through different bittersweet emotions. :wacko: Don't get me wrong if I am pg it will be AMAZING but its just not how we planned... lol Thanks for reading.(

i am in a similar situation. H2B and I had an oopsie and according to FF I OV'd the day after... (secret :happydance:) If i am PG I will be 5 months gone on our wedding day. I'm glad my dress has some room in it, but not much.

Well if mine turns in to a pg then I will be delivering on my wedding day!! lol It wouldn't be aweful just a little bittersweet! Keep me updated on you love. Never know we may be bump buddies soon. :happydance:

Well if mine turns in to a pg then I will be delivering on my wedding day!! lol It wouldn't be aweful just a little bittersweet! Keep me updated on you love. Never know we may be bump buddies soon. :happydance:

will do! and same goes to you!

Hope you get the result you want. The TWW is the hard part.

:rofl: this seems to be going around the WTTers. Good luck hun!!

Its going around for sure! I guess with the holiday spirit comes the passion and heat of the moment. Although I can't say that for me. We knew what we were doing, even thought about using protection and chose to keep going without so I guess I can't really call mine an oops.

You naughty bean :rofl:

Hey we will be TTC around the same time now :haha:

You know I have my fingers crossed for you hun x I'm thinking of just chucking protection out the window since no period = no ov = no chance of babies :blush:

I wonder if DF will go for NTNP :haha:

You naughty bean :rofl:

Hey we will be TTC around the same time now :haha:

You know I have my fingers crossed for you hun x I'm thinking of just chucking protection out the window since no period = no ov = no chance of babies :blush:

I wonder if DF will go for NTNP :haha:

I saw that your wedding is right after mine!!:happydance: I'm soooooo happy for you and getting your sparkly!!! Yeah I just got insurance through work so we've pretty much moved to ntnp even though its not been officially stated.:happydance: I'm not feeling pregnant although I'm only 4dpo so we'll see!:blush: I thought I was having ovulation pains yesterday but even then we bd last night too so....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->