fertile week!! 1st for ttc#3

pinkgem100

Baby #2
Reaction score
well, 1st fertile week since deciding to ttc #3!! now with dd it took nearly a year to concieve(ntnp after a mmc), with ds it he was concieved while on the pill!! so basically my question is, is it best to try every night or everyother etc!!

thanks xx

Every other as I think it gives the spermies a chance to rebuild but try to do it on ovulation day too for good measure

My DH and I just start TTC this month for our 3rd too. Very exciting. I have heard that its good to do every other day but for my DD we did everyday and conceived quickly. we will be doing the same thing this time around.

Hope this is your month!

In cycles we conceived, we DTD every other day until my fertile days, then everyday during my fertile days, and we usually conceived within 3 cycles. I also had my DH take folic acid to increase his sperm count. Good luck!

oooh didnt know that Folic Acid helps the sperm count. Good to know!

ohh never new about folic acid for him!! well i know DH would prefer the every night option!! lol xx

My DH and I just start TTC this month for our 3rd too. Very exciting. I have heard that its good to do every other day but for my DD we did everyday and conceived quickly. we will be doing the same thing this time around.

Hope this is your month!

good luck to you to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->