Fertility Aid's and Supplements

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Has anyone found anything that they think actually works and isn't just "hype" in a regular multi vitamin? Like, you had analysis's done on hubby's sperm count, then used a supplement, were tested again, and things had drastically changed? Also wondering what kind of supplements beside my prenatal I'm taking that I should add to my regimen to increase my chances of conceiving..... what is every onse else taking or what did you take for the conception of a previous baby that you finally conceived after adding it to your regimen of supplements? Just wondering if it's actually worth it to purchase something for both of us, because a lot of them are REALLY expensive and I don't want to be buying multi vitamins that have been repackaged and marketed for fertility....Know what I mean? Any and all input would be greatly appreafciated, and any personal experiences you have had with specific supplements would be wonderful :flower: thanks for all your help Ladies :flower:

i have a list of some but i could not tel you if they work or nut but go them googleing
Inositol
Folic Acid
selenium
zinc
coq10
Lipoic acid
bete carotene
l-carnitine
omega3
v-d v-c v-e b6 b12 v stands for vitamin lol but yeah this is the list i found

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online