Fertility clinic of last resort/ second opinion east coast

Febhuds

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone recommends a clinic that takes difficult cases. Our clinic got us pregnant the first time and we will be forever grateful, but I'm wondering if we need to see what if anything another clinic would recommend or if we should see a clinic that only takes difficult cases.

Ccrm is a good clinic for difficult cases. It's not east coast but has good success stories. How long or how many tries did it take with your current clinic?

Thanks. I have heard ccrm is good but not sure we are going to be able to fly out there for IVF.

I did 6 IVF (fresh), including one miscarriage to get pregnant with my daughter. We had 3 normal blasts remaining and put two back in last year. They didn't take (1 chemical). We still have one normal blast.
This year we did one IVF and got pregnant, but sadly it was another miscarriage. We have now just completed three additional fresh cycles (that is now 10 total) and only have two blasts to test for PGS. Hopefully at least one is normal and we will have a shot with these blasts.

If not, we may give three day transfers another shot since we did get lucky with a 3 day transfer before and I'm still getting enough eggs, our embryos just seem to fizzle. I only have 2-3 more in me no matter how you look at it so I just wanted to do the best protocol, etc.

Do you mind me asking where you're located on east coast?

For my DS we did 3 fresh and 3 frozen. I had one bfn, 2 mc, 2 chems and finally bfp on 6th try. My re said pgs wasn't necessary but I wish I would have pushed for it. We decided to try for #2 at that clinic and again he said pgs wouldn't make a difference. We were lucky and got 6 blasts and did 4 transfers- 2 mcs and 2 chemicals and no baby so we did chage clinics. That re strongly recommended pgs but the cycle sucked and they didn't think any would survive to biopsy so we transferred. And bfp first try there. So I'm not sure if it was just luck or transfer technique or what but I'm due in 9 weeks.
I think a second opinion would be great. I've heard good things from RMA (in New Jersey I think).

We are in Pennsylvania. Hopefully we will have some luck with three day again. Best of luck with the rest of you pregnancy!

Thanks! Fx for luck for your embryos!!

There is a clinic in Beachwood, Ohio (near Cleveland). University Hospitals, Dr. Goldfarb. If you google him, you'll find many articles about him, and how many people he has helped. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->