Fertility Spells

Ok, I'm 3dpo and got my charm yesterday. Cute little charm! The letter also says it may take 3-9 months. So not necessarily this month. But when I get BFP I will definately update this post.

I got mine yesterday too. My charm was a dark blue moon shape, it was in a little bag with tiny stars in, so pretty. I did the rest of the spell this evening. I've 7 days until I OV. I hope it works. x

I still need to get the coins but I did the rest. Mine was a white looking star charm with the glimmery stars in it too.

I think if I still don't get my BFP this month that i might try this. Sounds fun :)

I so wish I could afford to get one right now! Another BFN for me this cycle. 1 year, 3 months and still nothing... :(

We are more ntnp these days as I rarely ovulate and have pcos... just wondering where you go to get these and has any one had one done by anyone else than mia?

Thanks

We are more ntnp these days as I rarely ovulate and have pcos... just wondering where you go to get these and has any one had one done by anyone else than mia?

Thanks

mia_angel is on the ebay.uk site but US people can buy them still. I know there was someone early on in this thread that said she could do them for a few people for free but I haven't heard back from her. I guess a lot of people probably jumped at the chance for a freebie.

There are several listed on ebay other then Mia. I used Mia.

Thank you :) Im in the uk. I had a look at her shop on ebay and there were a few spells, for weightloss and wealth but none mentioning fertility or babies, do you think she has stopped doing them for this? xxx

Thank you :) Im in the uk. I had a look at her shop on ebay and there were a few spells, for weightloss and wealth but none mentioning fertility or babies, do you think she has stopped doing them for this? xxx

WOW, I'll have to look. I think she keeps changing the spells. I'll check but they maybe possible

I hope she hasnt stopped!! hope there is more that work out there!

I looked at mia-angel's ebay page/store on ebay and on the left she has a message about sometimes she will close her store a few days to catch up on her castings and to watch for reopen. I don't see any fertility spells/baby spells on there right now either. Just money, love and weightloss spells on there now.

Oh I found out that in a few days she will do them again... lets see! xx

just curious, what these spells are about. I need some good luck or something. I bought a fertility statue for a friend when I was out of the county and gave it to her when I got back. She conceived that month after I gave it to her.. hmmm maybe I should get one?

what do you think will you buy one? its also weird because i dont see anyone post after the babys born with updates and what not i wanna hear that the baby was born and is healthy yata yata.

I think if you look at her guestbook comments you'll see some success stories.

I got an email and she's got a bunch of spells up on ebay again. I just found out my best friend bought me one after my AF meltdown this cycle. I have been ttc actively for 1 year and 3 mos now with zero luck. We have a 10 year old son together and have done a lot of NTTP over the past 10 1/2 years with a few birthcontrol areas in there just because of financial issues and so on. I got one tube opened up in July from my HSG test and I have since tried Clomid 50mgs just one more cycle (I used it 3 cycles before the dr. gave me the test and with both tubes blocked then obviously nothing happened). She said I have to wait till my package arrives and then do as the instructions say. I hope since she's casting the spell on me tonight with the full moon near it will work fast.

I just bought one. I don't usually believe in his sort of thing but I'm feeling abit down about TTC today. I don't think i'll tell DH.

I got my BFP today after TTC for 9 months. I bought the spell on 23rd November.

That's amazing, congratulations!! A happy and healthy 9 months to you xxx

wow!! This is fantastic, I hope it works for us as quick as it did for you! Did you just do all she said in the letter? I got mine yesterday your story has spured me on now! Happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->