FET blastocyst success?

flower18

TTC
Reaction score
Hi Ladies...not sure if I should post here or not, but I'm hoping somone out there has some FET success stories to share. I had a failed IVF/ICSI with 1 blastocyst transfer last month :shrug: I have my follow up appt this week, I've already started writting a list of questions to ask and we're eager to start FET in January (if possible) But I'm just feeling hopeless right now :cry:

I hope you other ladies are doing okay!

Hey flower,
hope you don't mind me popping in from second tri,but had to reply.
As you can see from my ticker,i am currently expecting with what was a frozen 5 day blast.My second icsi was a fresh cycle,it resulted in a top grade blast being put back,but unfortunately,that pregnancy resulted in a mmc.With this frozen cycle,i'm not sure of the blasts quality,but i do know that they were not as good as the fresh blast,i had two put back,one was a 5 day,and one was a 6 day,(i strongly suspect it was the 6 day blast that stuck because i was put a day ahead on my 12 week scan)both thawed quite well,and the embryologist told me a had a 35% chance of a pregnancy.However,if i am correct,i think every clinic has a different success rate.
I never thought it would work for me,but am proof that FET can work out better than a fresh cycle.
Good luck x

Hi there, I'm really sorry your IVF didn't work this time. I an currently watching my husband burp our beautiful 3 month old FET baby. Best of luck xx

and i'm dropping by from the first tri with one 6 day frozen blasto snuggled on board :)

i remember reading somewhere on this forum a while ago that the norm is 3 cycles (incl frozen) but lots of ladies appear to be second time lucky. I think we know what's expected second time round so we dont have that fear of the unknown, plus there aren't as many meds playing havoc with the body. Some clinics prefer 3 months between a fresh and a frozen cycle to give the body a break.

i wish you all the success in the world with your second round :) x x x :hugs:

Thanks ladies... it def gives me hope reading stories such as yours...I'm really happy for all of you :)

I have my follow up this Thursday...looking forward to what the dr. says!

Quick question for you ladies now that I think about it... did you do anything different from the time of your failed cycle to your frozen? Like diet changes acupuncture, or stress reliever?
Anything you recommend?

Thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"