FET cycle early faint positive?

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
D1EEF01E-47CE-41CC-87F8-CDB0DCDA00E4.jpeg B57051B9-61F2-43BF-A174-438A060780B3.jpeg 113DBA2A-5C6F-4280-A64A-F89C6506B5E9.jpeg FF5CE909-02F4-4A42-BB1D-EF6B08752038.jpeg Hello girls,

I did a frozen embryo transfer with two frozen embryos on Wednesday of last week, so I’m 5 days past a 5 day embryo transfer today, and my FRER TEST just gave me my first second light pink line with FMU! It’s an early BFP! I’m praying that it gets darker as the days progress! I do get confirmation with BW two weeks after my transfer also! :happydance:I have included pics of my FRER and a picture of my frozen embryos! I’m hoping the lines get nice and dark over the next several days!

I already said congrats in other post. Just wanted to wish you good luck. Hope tests get darker.

I'm thrilled with my FRER test result this morning, however my two different brands of IC's were negative this morning! So I am feeling a little bit paranoid now! I hope that the FRER isn't faulty! I will know for sure in a few days because the lines should start to darken and all of my tests should start to show positives, not just the FRER!

I went this morning and had BW done because I needed to check my progesterone and estrogen levels to make sure that they are increasing since I increased my meds on the day of transfer since my levels were low! Fingers crossed everything is nice and high now! I should get the results back this afternoon hopefully!

I wore my face mask and face shield to go to my local lab but I am always nervous having to be inside with a lot of people due to covid right now! I was able to request a text message and wait in my car until they were ready to draw my blood, which is what i did, there were way to many people in the waiting room there! Ugghhh! Than the lady that did my blood draw kept letting her nose slip out from under her mask, which was of course making me paranoid! Ughh! However I have my face shield and mask on properly so I am hoping that I am keeping myself safe!!! Everyone at the lab had on masks though! I'll try to update with BW results later today!!!

*UPDATE* My BW test results finally came in from this morning and everything looks great! Both of my numbers are nice and high where they belong! My meds will all stay the same for now.

Progesterone: 50.1
Estrogen: 881

My previous numbers were too low on the day of my transfer , they were Progesterone: 15.27 and Estrogen was 36.86. This is a nice bump!

I retested this afternoon with afternoon urine and my FRER was a little bit darker pink, so that is a good sign! Here is a picture of my FRER. I could see slight progression from the morning test to the afternoon! My IC's were still BFN though, so I am still having some doubts due to that!

I go for BW to check HCG and progesterone this Friday 11/06! It's coming up really fast and I am getting nervous and excited all at the same time! Fingers crossed this pregnancy will keep progressing!!!

Afternoon FRER.jpg

Thanks again for cheering me on ladies!!! XOXO

I tested this morning, I think FRER was a tiny bit darker than yesterday, but still lighter than I would want! IC's are still not showing, which continues to make me feel paranoid. I'm so worried about another chemical or miscarriage! For whatever reason FET cycles never work out for me, this is my 4th one! I have only had successful pregnancies with fresh IVF cycles. Regardless I have another box of FRER's coming in the mail and a different brand of IC's which should be here in the next day or so! Regardless I will know for sure with FRiday's BW. BW doesn't lie even though tests can be wonky!

I have included my individual test from today which is 6 days after transfer, and a few progression pictures of my FRER from yesterday to today! LEt me know what you think! I still have to tweak them some to get that second line to show up on camera! IT's still early though so I'm staying hopeful! I definitely think that if this works out that it is only a single baby! With my last two successful pregnancies I got an ealry BFP that was darker already but one was twins and one started out as two embryos and the other didn't make it, so I ended up with just my daughter DJ! This has to be a singleton if it progresses as it should. I was comparing my old tests in my journal.

6 DPT 2.jpg 6 DPT 3.jpg 6 DPT.jpg Progression 6 DPT 2.jpg Progression 6 DPT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->