FET cycle early faint positive?

So no BW test results yet!!! I did go in for BW this morning, but the annoying lab is moving at turtle speed and they haven't sent the results to my RE yet. To say that I am annoyed is an understatement. I get to spend the entire weekend stressing over the results! I had crappy lines this morning, but there were lines. I was just hoping that all of the tests would have nice dark lines by now, and they weren't so great. I'm worried this is going to be a chemical pregnancy. I'm not feeling very positive at this point and I am getting ready for bad news, but we will see.

Good luck for BW! Are you fortunate enough to get same day results?
Thank you! The lab was supposed to send same day results but they never sent them to my RE's office, so I am super annoyed! Waiting through the weekend is going to make me go crazy! Ugghh! LOL!

That’s one of the worst things, having to wait for results over the weekend. Never sat well with me! :hugs: let’s hope that the wait is worth it!!

Hey girls, Well I finally got my HCG blood work results on Saturday morning. My HCG was only 2, so it was for sure a chemical pregnancy. I was thinking that was the case though before the results even came in just because they were starting to get lighter and they never really got super dark like with my previous pregnancies. I'm sad but I never really put too much faith into my FET cycles because I have never had success with one in the past. Only my fresh IVF cycles resulted in my 3 children. I don't have any more frozen embryo's left so the only option that I have is to do another fresh IVF cycle. I'm just going to take some time to work on accepting what just happened and revisit another IVF cycle in a few months or maybe in the spring. However it is expensive and it is a lot to go through. I'm not sure what I want to do next or how we will be able to afford another cycle, so I have to figure all of this out.

Last edited:
:hugs:
I hope that you get your results soon ❤️
Thank you. I did get them on saturday and I just posted an update.

That’s one of the worst things, having to wait for results over the weekend. Never sat well with me! :hugs: let’s hope that the wait is worth it!!
Thank you for your continued support. I just posted an update.

:hugs:. Hope you get the results soon.
Thank you for your continued support. I just posted an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->