FET cycle to TTC #4

:wohoo: wow I can’t believe how much more pronounced the cheapies are compared to the frer! Crazy

Great lines - congratulations. :)
Forgive my ignorance but what is transfer? I assuming it's not the same as 5 dpo?
Thank you!! I had a frozen embryo transfer done. I transferred 2 frozen embryos transferred last Thursday from my last IVF cycle, so I am 5 days past my embryo transfer! I hope that helps!

Last edited:
Thanks for cheering me on girls, and for sending sticky baby dust vibes my way! I am planning on continuing to test up until I at least go for my HCG blood work on 01/20, just to reassure myself that the lines are darkening!! I have blood work tomorrow but it is just to check my estrogen, progesterone and LH, but they won't let me check my HCG yet, they say it is too early, although I don't think that it is.. LOL, I am a bit annoyed. I could just go to my regular OB doctor and get them to check my blood for HCG levels, I know they would and I wouldn't have to wait for my fertility clinic to do it on the 20th. LOL!!! It's torture as the 2 WW drags out!! LOL!!!

Too early to test your HCG?? Girl, if you’re getting lines...it’s not too early! Kinda pisses me off that you’ve been thru the IVF process but now they’re just like “meh...wait a week” :evil:

Thanks for all of the positive vibes and support ladies!!! :hi:

Sorry for the late update on my HPT thread but I got good news today!

I got my BW results back from this morning and here are my numbers:

HCG: 187
progesterone: 22.1 normal range

SO I went back in my journal and when I was pregnant with the twins my numbers were:

"My HCG bloods at 4weeks were 203 and at 4 weeks and 2 days it was 365, so I was amazed at the huge jump there was today in my HCG!! It just goes to show that the early HCG numbers don't always indicate how many babies it will be!"

So I have no idea if this is one baby or two? I'm hoping for just one healthy baby though!!! Yikes! LOL! I'm glad that my numbers were good though from this mornings BW. That is a huge relief.

Awwww congratulations hon. Great lines I'm so happy for you. <3

Thanks for all of the positive vibes and support ladies!!! :hi:

Sorry for the late update on my HPT thread but I got good news today!

I got my BW results back from this morning and here are my numbers:

HCG: 187
progesterone: 22.1 normal range

SO I went back in my journal and when I was pregnant with the twins my numbers were:

"My HCG bloods at 4weeks were 203 and at 4 weeks and 2 days it was 365, so I was amazed at the huge jump there was today in my HCG!! It just goes to show that the early HCG numbers don't always indicate how many babies it will be!"

So I have no idea if this is one baby or two? I'm hoping for just one healthy baby though!!! Yikes! LOL! I'm glad that my numbers were good though from this mornings BW. That is a huge relief.
Lol can I have the other one if there’s 2? :haha: Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->