FET Success after successful fresh

fluterby429

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Tally. I had a fresh mini-ivf cycle in Aug 2014 and have a little boy from that cycle. I had 4 mature that all fertilized normally with ICSI. We transfered 2 day 3 and one stuck. The other two made it to blast on day 5 and were frozen. I'm preparing for FET next month. I'm just wondering if anyone has had success a second time from the same cycle embryos? TIA

Hi Tally,

I can't answer as I don't have experience with FET at all, but I wanted to wish you the best of luck on your FET cycle! :)

My son is from our fresh IVF cycle in 2014. I transferred two day 3 embryos and he was the result of that. We only had one make it to freeze on day five which resulted in my current pregnancy. I didn't expect it to work because there was only one, but we got lucky. I hope the same for you!

Thank you for your replies.

I leave for my transfer Sunday night. Transfer should be Thur. July 06. I'm getting anxious and nervous.

Gingmg congrats!

So I'm here. I had my lining check yesterday and transfer will be Thursday as planned

Good luck! I have my dd from first fet (was a freeze all) and now pregnant from third fet since dd but same ivf cycle from 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->