fetal doppler

lisamjoel87

Reaction score
hi everyone

i am thinking about getting a fetal doppler i am 9 weeks pregnant

as any one els tryed one and did they work??

thanks

xx

I have the angel doppler and found the heartbeat at 9 weeks

i used the angel sounds too, didnt find the HB till 14 weeks tho! but it is good :)

where can you buy them from and how much are they?:)x

hi i got a angel sounds one from amazon think it worked out about £30 they say it detects from 14-16weeks onwards, mine arrived on fri and we picked hb up at 14 weeks 4 days x

I'm not sure about this. I fear a doppler may be more worry than it's worth.

Love mine.. Got it off Ebay for $75 USD. I can't remember the name of it though. I was able to hear one of the squishies from 8 1/2 wks!!

I got it off amazon at around 13 weeks. Until the bubs started kicking, it had kept me worry-free. Even now I check if LO has a quiet day. It is important though not to mix placenta's beat and the heartbeat. Placenta is more of a whooshing sound and the bubs heartbeat sounds like galloping horses or a train. Use a lot of gel or any oil and even water to find it early on. Also it will be really low in the beginning. Don't worry if you don't find it right away :) Good luck x

I got mine and waited as long as I could hold out as I did not want worry and diasppointment just because I used it too early.

Used it at about 14 weeks and found it RIGHT away, can't tell you what a relief that was!

I got mine from eBay for about $75 USD.
I played around with it, but i dont even think my little bean's heartbeat has started yet. Anyways, the one i got is 3MHz, so it says that you can hear the HB as early as week 7. Here is the link:

https://cgi.ebay.com/3Mhz-FETAL-BAB...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a987c3d87

if your open to tips, i recommend lots and lots of gel and looking very low, like down near the lady garden. Also dont be afraid to firmly push on the probe (not painfully or anything like that, but not lightly either). Oh yeah, make sure you buy extra gel :winkwink:

I have the hi bebe and I found it at 9 weeks.

This thread just inspired me to try my new doppler, I thought it was too early but I just heard a heartbeat with the help of a lot of gel!

I used the hi-bebe one.

Stupid question, it is the babies heartbeat I heard isn't it? I'm stupidly wondering if I took my own pulse!

This thread just inspired me to try my new doppler, I thought it was too early but I just heard a heartbeat with the help of a lot of gel!

I used the hi-bebe one.

Stupid question, it is the babies heartbeat I heard isn't it? I'm stupidly wondering if I took my own pulse!

The babys heartbeat will be a heck a of a lot quicker then yours - my babys heartbeat is 164bpm

Thanks Janidog

The hb I found was around 170 so I guess it was the baby, exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->