Fetal Pole Found at 9 weeks, NOTHING found a week later??!

Same happened with one of my twins, there was a baby and heartbeat and 5 days late it had been reabsorbed. I didn't have any bleeding,
I'm sorry for your loss x

Thank you and I'm so sorry for your loss too. May I ask how long it took before you actually had any bleeding with the miscarriage? The waiting is so horrible. I got pregnant at the end of the cycle, only a few days before my expected period, but if you count from my last period I'm already 12 weeks. The thought I could be entering my second trimester but I'm in this situation instead is so painful to me.

I didn't have any bleeding at all externally, although I had a small sch ... Im not sure if I didn't bleed because the other baby held on, or that I wouldn't have bled at all because baby had reabsorbed.

My friend had similar. At 7 weeks she had mild bleeding, scan saw a fetal pole. Bleeding stopped. 2 weeks later everything was gone and she hadn't bled. She ovulated as normal that cycle. The drs were confused but just said to her 'our bodies are strange things at times' - not very helpful I know, but just wanted you to know that you're not alone and that it does happen.

Im sorry I just saw your update. Glad things are clearer, but sorry this happened to you. Best wishes for future ttc

I'm so sorry you're going through this. It's tough. I've had 3 and never had any medical procedures. Not all miscarriages are awful physically. Mine have always just felt like my period. I take them harder emotionally.

I had both a d&c and a natural mc and for me if i was to mc again I would definitely without a shadow of a doubt go with the natural mc i found it so much easier to deal with but i guess its a personal choice. x

Hun I just miscarried, well still am. Baby heartbeat stopped on Friday. It shrinked​ overnight. I'm still passing everything. Very sorry I know the feeling. Are you going to try again?

Also mine basically like a period other than the cramping on Tuesday morning, for like an hour it felt like contractions. It's ironic my mc started the day my period would have came as well.
Ultrasound yesterday showed everything was pretty much gone, I'm doing it naturally. Well my body actually decided for me. Doc says if I'm still bleeding after two weeks , cramping or have a positive pregnancy test, then she will have to do d/c

I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you. I actually started spotting a bit yesterday and today but no cramps yet. How far along were you? I'm about 11-12 weeks at this point, but the baby stopped developing at 6 weeks 1 day. But the dr still said there's a lot of tissue there because the placenta and lining were growing. Did you spot at all prior to the major bleeding? I have no idea what to expect but reading natural miscarriage stories online pretty much scared the hell out of me. On top of that, I am home alone with my not even 2-year-old daughter for a few days because my husband is away for work so I'm terrified of anything major happening right now. Are you taking any painkillers? Sending virtual hugs and hope you can heal from this as quickly as possible. Yes, I'm thinking of trying one more time but right now I just want this process over with.

Baby stopped growing at 6+1 but shrink to 5+6 the day heartbeat stopped. I would have been 8+5. I started spotting and cramping Friday night, medium sat-monday, monday night I also passed the sac, severe cramps Tuesday morning and light up until now. Still bleeding. Do you have any children?

Hun I just miscarried, well still am. Baby heartbeat stopped on Friday. It shrinked​ overnight. I'm still passing everything. Very sorry I know the feeling. Are you going to try again?

Also mine basically like a period other than the cramping on Tuesday morning, for like an hour it felt like contractions. It's ironic my mc started the day my period would have came as well.
Ultrasound yesterday showed everything was pretty much gone, I'm doing it naturally. Well my body actually decided for me. Doc says if I'm still bleeding after two weeks , cramping or have a positive pregnancy test, then she will have to do d/c

I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you. I actually started spotting a bit yesterday and today but no cramps yet. How far along were you? I'm about 11-12 weeks at this point, but the baby stopped developing at 6 weeks 1 day. But the dr still said there's a lot of tissue there because the placenta and lining were growing. Did you spot at all prior to the major bleeding? I have no idea what to expect but reading natural miscarriage stories online pretty much scared the hell out of me. On top of that, I am home alone with my not even 2-year-old daughter for a few days because my husband is away for work so I'm terrified of anything major happening right now. Are you taking any painkillers? Sending virtual hugs and hope you can heal from this as quickly as possible. Yes, I'm thinking of trying one more time but right now I just want this process over with.

Baby stopped growing at 6+1 but shrink to 5+6 the day heartbeat stopped. I would have been 8+5. I started spotting and cramping Friday night, medium sat-monday, monday night I also passed the sac, severe cramps Tuesday morning and light up until now. Still bleeding. Do you have any children?

Hi, yes, I have one daughter, 22-months-old. She's my princess. Thought it would be nice for her to have a sibling. Well, I've been spotting since Monday but no cramping and nothing seems to be changing. I'm so drained physically and emotionally, just waiting for things to happen and dreading it will happen at work. I have the D & C scheduled for Saturday because I just can't deal with it any longer. I am supposed to be cheerful and upbeat at work because I work with clients and I can't fake it anymore when I really want to cry or just mourn this loss. So if my body doesn't get the memo by Saturday, I will just do the procedure. Hope you are healing well after this ordeal.

Im still miscarrying, day 7. I'm ready for it to be over with honestly.

So sorry to hear you're still going through it. I can relate to how you feel. Today, on day 4 of spotting, I'm spotting much less than yesterday, barely anything. How long can this thing drag on?

So sorry to hear you're still going through it. I can relate to how you feel. Today, on day 4 of spotting, I'm spotting much less than yesterday, barely anything. How long can this thing drag on?

I meant day 6 not 7 and I'm not sure this is my first miscarriage :growlmad: my doc said no more than 2 weeks or give her a call.

I meant day 6 not 7 and I'm not sure this is my first miscarriage :growlmad: my doc said no more than 2 weeks or give her a call.

But you already went through the main part of the miscarriage and now bleeding afterwards right? For me day five of spotting and no major chamge, no cramps, no expelling anything. I felt so tired and a bit dizzy last night, I almost wished the main part of the m/c would already start, but looks like it's the same story today. Going for the procedure tomorrow morning.

I'm so sorry for your losses ladies. :hugs:

I get small clots every now and again but yes the last 2 days have been light and consistent. I've already expelled the sac for sure , the heavy bleeding is over as well

Well, I had the D&C a week ago. Physically, it wasn't that bad. I had a bit of pain the day of the procedure but not enough to take medication and minimal bleeding. On day five after the procedure I started bleeding more, like a regular period and am still bleeding. Emotionally, I feel very sad, but I have to act normal and even cheerful at work because of the nature of my job, which is difficult right now. The worst is that I have no emotional support from my husband. He is not treating me nicely or being understanding in any way and when I say that I just had a miscarriage, he tells me that I act like a victim and always just want sympathy. That hurts a lot. I am getting pretty depressed deep down. Just hoping for some better times in the future. Take care ladies and good luck with all your pregnancies and to those who experienced a loss, I wish you that your next pregnancy is healthy and with a happy outcome. Thank you for all the support.

Well, I had the D&C a week ago. Physically, it wasn't that bad. I had a bit of pain the day of the procedure but not enough to take medication and minimal bleeding. On day five after the procedure I started bleeding more, like a regular period and am still bleeding. Emotionally, I feel very sad, but I have to act normal and even cheerful at work because of the nature of my job, which is difficult right now. The worst is that I have no emotional support from my husband. He is not treating me nicely or being understanding in any way and when I say that I just had a miscarriage, he tells me that I act like a victim and always just want sympathy. That hurts a lot. I am getting pretty depressed deep down. Just hoping for some better times in the future. Take care ladies and good luck with all your pregnancies and to those who experienced a loss, I wish you that your next pregnancy is healthy and with a happy outcome. Thank you for all the support.

Heartbreaking. You take all the time you need to mourn your loss. :hugs:

I am so sorry. The loss boards on here are great support. I know how shitty it is to get zero emotional support from your partner and work where you have to fake it. The ladies here really helped me out of some dark places. :hugs:

I'm​ sorry he's not being supportive. Take care luv, update the status if you come back or decide to journal. You take care.

I'm very sorry for your loss and also very sorry for the way your husband is reacting. I had an ectopic last year and it was really upsetting for me. I'm usually pretty confident and capable but that really rocked me and hubby was quite dismissive. The BEST thing I did was see a psychologist - being able to just talk without judgement or those bloody sad faces from family was really helpful. Someone who listened and took my feelings seriously was exactly what I needed. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->