FF chart confusing me!

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
So as you can see below I had my positive OPK on CD 15 but FF says I am yet to ovulate? Beginning to hate temping :growlmad: Has anyone else had a + OPK and not ovulated? :shrug:

I'm sure that you can ovulate up to 48 hours after a + opk so it could be that you will ovulate today then temp will go up tomorrow x

I agree, or you had a surge but it didn't pop an egg out!

You just need to persevere, as the other ladies have said you may be ovulating today or a failed ovulation

Dont give up! Temping can be frustrating...but once see a clear pattern you will be pleased :) I have had positives and have not ovulated (due to PCOS, long cycles)...but you also may be ovulating today :)

This is the first time I have every felt my cervix OPEN! is that a good sign?! x

Yes! An open cervix is a sign of ovulation. During ovulation it's in the SHOW position (soft, high, open, wet).

I am going to agree with the other girls and say that you are probably ovulating today. I'm pretty sure you'll start to see a temp rise tomorrow.

He's saying he might be too tired later. This means war :gun: x

temping defiantly lets you know if you ovulated, OPKs just detect a surge. I agree with the ladies above, get to bd'ing! FF will confirm once it has 3 significant temp rises. good luck!

No such thing as too tired, hubby often jumps me in his sleep, no reason you cant do the same!

Really? I hadn't got a clue :haha:
Thanks to this time change it's saying I'm temping a little later but oh well, I'm glad it looks good! I am 6DPO today and have no symptoms what so ever. These past few months I was spotting them like crazy. x

You can see the temp shift which clearly shows ovulation! I hope you get to see a BFP in the next few days :) GL!

Thank you I'm really hoping my temp stays up. 2 days till AF is due :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->