FF & travelling abroad?

Louppey

Reaction score
I'm going to Menorca in September with LO, and obviously she will still be on formula.

What do I do about making up her bottles? As I use powder & cooled boiled water at the moment but I wasn't sure if this would be safe in another country or if I should use bottled water etc.

Any advice is appreciated! Sorry if i'm being a little deranged :headspin:

ive been told bottled water is okay, hoping someone else knows tho

You should use bottle water, and i believe spring water not mineral... Or the other way round... not sure... :flower:

Eek I need to know what type of bottled water I need to buy then. Oh it's soooo confusing :wacko:

Thanks ladies, i'm off to do some research!

Bottled water like evian & boil it. When we went to gran canary there was a local bottled water which said it was perfect for babies. We used this. It's best to get as low sodium as possible.

If your planning on boiling it I would think any water would be fine as you're killing all the bacteria.

If your planning on boiling it I would think any water would be fine as you're killing all the bacteria.

I think i agree with this in hindsight :lol: We bought bottled water and then boiled it :dohh: but then when i actually thought about it, it really made no actual difference cos the bacteria gets killled regardless of the source of the water!

Yes true... so I am being deranged :haha:

Thank you :D

I'd take the ready made cartons just work out the amount she'll need plus a couple extra. It's what we done when we went on holiday. It was a bit pricey though

I would do that, but LO hates the ready made cartons :dohh: We went away on a boating holiday in April and I took the cartons thinking it would be easier and it was a nightmare. Every feed was a complete battle.

my LO is the complete opposite she likes them more and it was a battle to get her to eat the power after a week of the cartons

Aww bless! The cartons are expensive :wacko:

We had LO on the cartons at first, we were so worried about switching to powder but she was fine. Then we tried the cartons again just for easiness and she was not a happy camper! I thought it'd be the other way round too but there you go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->