FF VIP, worth the money?

ajr1990

Reaction score
If you area FF VIP member, is the worth the money?

No, follow them on Twitter and they give away voucher codes that will contain 30days free vip :)

I just make new accounts with my referal link to get free VIP lol I love the features but dont wanna pay

I buy a month at a time. I LOVE the chart overlay, but I have been chatting for 6 cycles. That feature alone, to me, is worth the $10. I'm very visual.

Agreed, follow them on twitter they also advertise free vip days. My "treat myself" monthly budget is $600 so $10 on a ff vip is skipping starbucks for two days.

I love the VIP features. I got 5 free because someone used my referral link and after those 5 were up I wanted to keep the features. I paid for 1 month ($10) and then a couple days later got a free 30 days from their Twitter account (which they just add on to my available VIP days). When it runs out this time I will probably do what Powell said she does while still stalking the twitter account. Worst case scenario, I'll pay again.

Every now and then they run a special that lets you do a year for $20. When that comes up it's DEF worth it (2 months cost but for a year!) to me. But most of the time you can get a ton of free days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->