Fiance is silly!...Update.

twpnsfs10

Reaction score
The first pic is an OPK taken at 7pm....the second is an OPK taken 5 1/2 hours later at half-past midnight.....Big difference! Was the first one my surge? It had started quite faint and has grown consistantly darker over the last 2 days until this last test.....

155.jpg

Hiya

I'm not an expert at these tests, only just started doing them myself but I have heard that the test results can vary according to what time of day you take them, how long you leave the urine to sit before testing it (I think your ment to leave it about 20mins) and if you have drunk a lot within the first four hours of testing it can dilute your urine resulting in a fainter line.

Don't take my word for it but my opinion would be that you have ovulated and your lh surge is on it's way back down.

Good luck! Hope you get your BFP very soon!! xxx

It must have just been the timing of my testing because I tested again this am with 3rd morning urine and look at how nice this is!

157.jpg

PS: I sent a picture message to my wonderful fiance and he responded with ......"It's humpity bumpity time =)" LOL

Must of been the timing, still trying to get the hang of mine!

Have fun humpity bumpitying!! lol

lol...Mine looked exactly the same as your last pic this morning...Have fun ;)

hi-
I know u've already got ur answer but speaking from personal experience i deffo think that the timing of ur tests does matter.
The instructions that came with my OPK'S say something like this:

1.Dont use FMU samples as LH is synthesized in ur body early in the morning.It wont show up until later in the day.
2.Best time to collect ur urine is between 10am -8pm.

Last month i got a + opk at 8pm ,then i tested again at 2am (out of curiosity) & it was negative (hardly there line). The following day i tested at 2pm & it was a definite + again .So i test within the 10am - 8pm time frame , ur more likely to get a definite positive or negative answer.
corri- i also leave my sample to cool for 20mins -its such a pain when u just wanna hurry up & test ,but maybe it invalidates the test if u dont let it cool before u test ?ive never tested with warm pee so i dont know.:shrug:
Good luck to all those ttc,x :dust:
-

hi-
I know u've already got ur answer but speaking from personal experience i deffo think that the timing of ur tests does matter.
The instructions that came with my OPK'S say something like this:

1.Dont use FMU samples as LH is synthesized in ur body early in the morning.It wont show up until later in the day.
2.Best time to collect ur urine is between 10am -8pm.

Last month i got a + opk at 8pm ,then i tested again at 2am (out of curiosity) & it was negative (hardly there line). The following day i tested at 2pm & it was a definite + again .So i test within the 10am - 8pm time frame , ur more likely to get a definite positive or negative answer.
corri- i also leave my sample to cool for 20mins -its such a pain when u just wanna hurry up & test ,but maybe it invalidates the test if u dont let it cool before u test ?ive never tested with warm pee so i dont know.:shrug:
Good luck to all those ttc,x :dust:
-

Hey there! Thanks for the post. That's pretty much how my time frame worked! 7pm (+) 12:30 am (-) and the next morning around 11am (+) I had read that it made a difference but wasn't sure how much of a difference but I guess now I know! lol Thanks again!

Aww,no problem hun! Its nice to know that we can help each other out, based on our own experiences.x:dust: to u!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->