FILM: Shutter Island

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Anyone else watched this?

Saw it last night and really thought it was good! Kinda eirie but a good twist at the end...

Worth a watch i'd say :thumbup:

Yeah i saw it a while ago & thought it was brilliant x Amazing acting by Leo DiCaprio as ususal x

I love this film, Leo is a fab actor :)

I have seen it twice, its a fab film, with such a great twist. One of the best films bought out last yar and def worth watching. But I also thought wastching it twice makes you pick up on bits that you miss or may not have noticed

I watched it half way through i gave up. I didnt get it at all..!

I love it, its an excellent film.

I suggest the triple bill of Leo.

The Departed, Shutter Island and Inception.

Brilliant.

V xxx

I love Leo, especially in The Aviator (very underrated movie!) but I tried to watch both Shutter Island and Inception - completely confused! I had no idea what was going on in either movies. :shrug:

the name rings a bell but not sure if i have seen it, what happens in it?

When we started watching it we were a bit like "Eh" "What" :lol: But then at the end we were like "wow" "no way!" all fits into place...

Will be watching it again to pick up on all the bits I didnt have a clue about :D

God i just love Leo, i adore him, my only proper crush and i am 28 :blush:

Swoons.

V xxx

I love it, its an excellent film.

I suggest the triple bill of Leo.

The Departed, Shutter Island and Inception.

Brilliant.

V xxx

Couldn't agree more! :thumbup:

love films like this, going to see the adjustment bureau too :thumbup:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385826/

I think Di Caprio has really grown up as an actor, never liked him when he was younger thought he was too wooden

You only have to watch 'Whats eating Gilbert Grape' to see what an amazing actor he is x

Brilliant film, but i knew the ending before i started watching it, and it kinda ruined it. But fab film!!!

Someone spoil this movie for me! I won't have time to watch it anytime soon :D

I didnt get the ending. But i think in both shutter island and inception u decide the ending for urself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->